1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Picking different weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Landoo2, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

hey guys,
    i had a new idea which came to me when i watched vanhueks video with thte crossbow man....

so my idea is that if you spawn in a hall, that there is a special storage or something like this where are weapons in,
    maybe i think there is 3 times a sword and a bow, then there could be 2 times a crossbow or something like a ninja sword ....
    so what i mean is when some guys say i can play with knight well but i suck at archer, that he can pick an other weapon as archer ( for example the crossbow [ maybe the stats of the weapon has to be changed, for example the gravitiy options for the arrows of it, that they fly farer ] or what i could imagine is a poisoned knife that he can throw, for example he has 3 of them and he can throw it to a knight and he will loose every 3 seconds a hearth.....)

so what do you think of this idea?
    i think it would make the game more intrestinger and diverser.

my ideas of weapons are : ( if there are 16 slots )

knight:
    -sword
    -samurai sword
    -spear

archer:
    -bow
    -crossbow
    -poisoned throwing knives

builder:
    -hammer ( maybe for more damage if you play as builder but slower mining )
    -axe ( does same damage as pixaxe but it mines wood faster )

sorry, i dont had many ideas until now but you guys could post some of yours here

PinXviiN likes this.
  2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.