1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Pk#]Epic TDM Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Oban, Nov 16, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. BRING THAT SHIT BACK

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

dont bring it back. -1

3. Oban

Oban Haxor

4. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

today i feel uber good on this server i got +4 twice
    edit: now 3 times people bunch up like flies

stig700 likes this.
  5. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

probally with a bomb only amazed if it was a slash or arrow

6. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

Hi guys. I want to point out that your rules definitely say "camping = kick", and still trot888 keeps on using his admin powers to destroy big part of the map to just kill campers every time he sees them. I died several times because of that while I WASN'T CAMPING, but happened to run somewhere close to the place of trot's camper holocaust - one time the land just disappeared from under my feet and other time trot left a huge pile of stone just floating when I was near it, one bomb and it all turned into my grave. I hate dying because someone is abusing his admin powers.

I mean, camping is sure bad when people do that just to waste everyone's time, but I don't like the methods it's being fought. Can your admins, please, follow your own rules?.. Pretty-pretty please?..

p.s. Love your server, Oban, it's really great and the amount of maps it has is just gorgeous. =)

trot888 likes this.
  7. Oban

Oban Haxor

8. RaptorAnton

RaptorAnton Horde Gibber

oh, ohohohoh! I'm sorry, didn't know you had that cool little forum for your server :D
    And still, exterminating campers doesn't really sounds like an option to me, if it causes civilian casualties. Probably just kicking/banning them(just as your own rules say) is a bit better than mass ground destruction :/

trot888 likes this.
  9. trot888

trot888 Bison Rider

*cough* you do know that kicking/banning would make people rage even worse because kicking or banning is too much of a consequence meaning...... That the campers will rage and do what you're doing now reporting me for something i'm meant to do. Killing them is a better option.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 31, 2013 9:40 PM ---</br>
    Plus I don't delete the whole ground.. that's clearly one of obans maps being destroyed by bombs :L

10. Foremole

Foremole Tree Planter

If one made a RTDM map, and wanted to submit it to this fine server, how would one submit it?

11. Oban

Oban Haxor

PM me :)

12. Foremole

Foremole Tree Planter

When I've got one ready, I'll PM you.

Well, I never said I had one yet... but I'm working on it. Btw, how large should it be?

13. Oban

Oban Haxor

I always make maps like 160-240x50-80.

14. Foremole

Foremole Tree Planter

For RTDM? Huh...

15. Oban

Oban Haxor

Well. 160-240x50-80 is mirrored size :)

16. FranticIch

FranticIch Let me be your tank... Donator

Hey, I just wanted to ask for how long I'm actually allowed to enjoy the 'cold feeling outside'? X3

Mods: jackitch