1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Plan for the Rest of the Week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

sd.png

Atheon and eamono like this.
  2. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Other than that, they are gunning around Friday [mentioned somewhere], the end of the week, or the actually weekend [because dev time is not real time, ie Data].

3. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Then the military supplies factory would become a shop?

And actually, the bomb spamming kinda gave KAB some nostalgia for me. It quickened up the fighting/overall pace of the match so I'm sure everyone would be sad to see a drastic reduction in this area. Hopefully in the act of balancing them, the devs are in favor of keeping KAB an action game.

Uhh, from killing enemies? Also, it'd be nice to have coins contribute to the pace of research; as of now, research seems to take an arbitrary amount of time. Heck, players could even choose what gets researched first by funding it.

amgtree, FuzzyBlueBaron and Hella like this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Don't worry, keeping things ticking over at a good pace is a key part of their vision for the game. ;)
    Crowd funded research? Haha, that would be interesting (whetehr good interesting or bad I can't say, but definitely interesting). :D

{edit}
    In fact, having research at least partially driven/directed by crowd funding might help to weigh the final direction of the research towards those who are most willing to contribute to the team, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Hmm... :huh?:

5. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Seems no ones like the thought of coins making shops run faster.
    You know, temporary item cap/production boost, maybe making the shops work slower.

Or upgrade them.

6. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Yay, angelscript is updated. I hope it will fix the goddam lag bug on windows 8...

Digger101 likes this.
  7. Seladur

Seladur Catapult Fodder