1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Plans for this week

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Dec 18, 2013.

1. DevBlogger

DevBlogger KAG DevBlog Feed Bot

Long time no update!

Plan for this week is to fix a few “annoying” bugs (things like not being able to rebind certain keys, missing class icons on the scoreboard, and maybe a few admin niggles), and to make a start on modding documentation.

Modding documentation will cover the exact layout of all the functionality that’s exposed by the scripting interface - we’ll start with the most important classes and get that documentation released asap so that we can have feedback on what works and what doesn’t about the format we’ve chosen, and the level of detail each function is covered in. This should really help modders avoid getting discouraged when they can’t figure out how to do something - having a searchable repository of everything the engine can do will be an important fallback for novice modders and should help improve the overall quality of mods.

Aim is to have those annoying bugs, ban flags, and the first stage of documentation done by Christmas. MM and I should be able to tick at least two of those three, one of them is something we don’t have direct control over, but have been told will be addressed asap.

Have fun,

Max/Geti

Original DevBlog post.

damunzy, Suess, Iamaclay and 8 others like this.
  2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Sounds great. 2/3 ain't bad. 66% is passing after all, that's what I have always said. Hope all you Devs have some happy holidays!

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  3. Can't wait for a more perfected KAG! :3 Happy hollidays por you all.

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

yay

Klokinator, Robinskie and Guitarman like this.
  5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Let's also make servers with custom maps not count as being "custom flagged" :D?

6. Happy Holidays!

7. damunzy

damunzy Shipwright

Nooice!

8. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I just saw the new update pop up on my steam feed. Fuck yes no more shitty spectator camera! (I hope we can see usernames now for players... lol)

9. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Um...so...I updated and now every time I attempt to open KAG my computer toolbar and start menu freezes...

Can't tell if horribly broken launch bug or my computer is dying even worse...