1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Play Shiprekt!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Apr 9, 2014.

1. emasame

emasame Bison Rider

for the love of god please host more US servers somebody. Sick of the EU/AUS server pings

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Ping does not matter too much in Shiprekt - and if you are talking about pingkicks, everyone haves pingkick immunity on my server (Bunnie's Shiprekt Server)

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Rayne what happened to islandrekt with bonus treasure??? @Skinney what happened to Buildrekt with F menu and cost per block???

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

wow your rock autotiling is so desirable :^))))))

jk looks fun, get some sand and palm trees in there

Rayne likes this.
  6. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

It would be cool if the island was a team, and they have to defend it best as possible, and the boats have to try and capture it, but also compete with the other boat teams

7. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

The only problem about shipwrekt is there are no swords so I'm really not used to how to attack others.

8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Basically, in most versions, you slapfight.

9. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

Crispin's server has pistols with right click

10. Rayne

[​IMG]
    @Geti sprite me some damn palm trees

NinjaCell, Sir_Walter, Bint and 4 others like this.
  11. ieatpieandlikepie

Islands would be awesome in shipwrekt. Where did you get that gif from Rayne? And Banaka, is that true? I gotta try that out :P. I have never used a gun in kag before.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 1, 2014, Original Post Date: May 1, 2014 ---
    Another cool feature would be that bison would be on the islands and you can ride and control sharks as a boat thing for a period of time before it shakes you off/kills you. Also, if the spectator sharks could attack boats in raids by chomping on the boat, that would be cool. And, why can't the game be more like kag with bombs, swords, and everything else(except for archers)? I would love knights who could throw bombs in shipwrekt. That would also mean more griefers though.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  12. Rayne

...i made it.

101i likes this.
  13. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

1) Island Bison? Why? What's the point? (sort of like in normal KAG I guess (personal opinion))
    2) Riding sharks? Why, again?
    3) Spectator sharks attack? Uuuhhhh, because that obviously isn't unfair if a bunch of one team decide to go and spectate and then attack the other team's ship plentifully before returning to their team and then destroying what remains...and other issues.
    4) Why make the game like KAG when it was supposed to be a mod designed to show you can make an entirely new game?

14. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

To show the potential of the modding system, to encourage people to start modding and keep KAG varied.

15. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Today i was building my first ship in peace, but some time later Raine joined :P A few minutes later 3x bigger ship attacked me :D I will never teach how to play it.

16. ieatpieandlikepie

what server has islands?

17. Rayne

shark islandrekt currently has islands implemented, more to come soon.

Noburu likes this.
  18. here's your desirable autotiling geti
    [​IMG]
    relaxing on some beach
    sunbathing
    sipping soda
    watching the waves
    waiting for enemies to come in range of that turret hidden in the leaves

Asu, emasame, Noburu and 3 others like this.
  19. Rico656

Rico656 Bison Rider

got banned 5 minutes into playing this gamemode. gg

8x, Asu and norill like this.
  20. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

Is really awesome to see ur dev working on new original gamesmodes and somes exemples for us but... Euuuh... Can you make a video of your modding ? Not a video of your gameplay, but a video who we can see what did you changed on the BASE or Something else but INSIDE of kag please, that can be fucking helpfull

(exemple because my english is bad: I changed the Archer skin, (image) and i put it here (name>name>name> + picture), but for making this gamemode more awesome i moddified the HUB, (he open the hub and a original hub, whis a red pain we can compare and see what did he changed) That is for the shot, like a machinebow, etc)