1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Playing with bombs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpitfireXero, Aug 27, 2011.

1. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

Would be nice to create a new game mode (more like a minigame) where the objective was to get a bomb into a net/hole, or playing hot potato with a bomb. Or, playing [American] football with a ticking bomb. The timer would obviously have to be much longer for gameplay reasons, but whoever wasn't able to push forward and get the bomb past a certain point before it ended would blow up along with their team.

I put this in discussion for a reason, so if anybody else has any ideas throw them in. I believe Neat said in another thread something about climbing/obstacle courses and I also was thinking of that while playing. Having a platforming game mode would be kind of neat too.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

We used to play football with gold bags. It didn't work out very well because grabbing it in midair was finnicky and you could just W + D through everyone. With collision maybe now it would be better.

3. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I used to be pretty good with doing that contrary. I'm still good at picking up the flag in midair too.

4. SpitfireXero

SpitfireXero KAG Guard Tester

Let's get a game going.