1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Please Don't Touch Anything Hints discussion

Discussion in 'Other games' started by SirDangalang, May 30, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

So for those of you who haven't played this yet, Please Don't Touch Anything is a point and click puzzle game where you are presented with a panel to watch over as a friend of yours takes a bathroom break.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/354240/

One act of disobedience of hitting that shiny red button begins the trip down the rabbit hole of a frustrating yet feverish addictive hunt to explore all the possibilities which open up from your interactions and their apocalyptic consequences >:D

Not the longest game in the world but fiendishly difficult enough to make up ground as you look aimlessly for solutions.

Which brings me on to my next part as they have recently done an update to bump up the endings to 22, I need some help from peeps who have played this. Don't really want a solution as much as just knowing where to look since I want to figure it out still :)

Untitled.jpg
    Currently stuck on this panel on the top right with the symbols. Not sure what the hint is meant to be so if anyone can point that out a least to put me in the right direction will be awesome.

2. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

...Why is this five dollars? This is Newgrounds 2deep4u tiers of awful.

thebonesauce likes this.
  3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

take the screw driver to the instructions

Mods: BlueLuigi