1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pokemon General

Discussion in 'Other games' started by MechaTrickster, Jan 16, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey thanks Sigsson I know I'm not great at it yet but I would really like to develop this skill. I have a couple more on my channel if anyone is interested in watching them. I'm kinda taking a brake of Pokemon now with XCOM and KAB and all the shit I have to do for school but I'm going to come back to it soon. Anyone interested in seeing a series where I take Pokemon suggested from the forum?

Ej: The bottom of the ladder is always hilarious.

2. Only if you use Contrary Spinda with Superpower

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Areo, Ej and Mazey like this.
  5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

6. its a neverused team

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

8. Yokomuri

Yokomuri Catapult Fodder

I'm not a extreme pokemon player that buys all the games,
    card's,ect. But I used to play this game all the time and it doesn't surprise me
    they decided to make more sequels (Pokemon Black/white,not to mention they also have a t.v show.) since the fan base is so big.
    It's a shame i don't have anymore time to play a game like this

9. bout

bout Shark Slayer

I would like you to join Pokemon social forum I just made. :3

10. but, uhhh, you know, our thread actually isnt shit and uuhhhh, theres.. stuff you know, we kind of uhh...

fuck social forums, you filthy casual, you probably cant even counter baton pass

11. bout

bout Shark Slayer

How to counter Baton Pass, if it ain't damaging move? ;-;

Edit:
    I'm not best at competitive part of Pokemon.

12. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Yeah, this is Pokemon general, not "Pokemon competitive only scrubz" :(

13. there

Reudh likes this.
  14. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

bus bus

Contrary likes this.
  15. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Ej, why did you do that? ;-;

16. Kouji

Whirlwind, Roar, Haze or Perish Song are direct counters to Baton Passing assuming they have substitute. If they aren't behind a substitute, Clear Smog, Dragon Tail and Circle Throw will work as well. Although, Dragon Tail and Circle Throw have a 10% chance of missing.

Edit: How to make Bammboo maide http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-43133830

17. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

I'll talk about Pokemon with you :3
    Whats your favorite game? Mines Ranger Shadows of Almia.

Also my dream squid Pokemon has become a reality in XY.
    malamar.png

18. bout

bout Shark Slayer

[​IMG]Evolution → [​IMG]
    Explain me this, please. ;_;​

19. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

I like to believe they were supposed to be two different Pokemon but GF got lazy and made what was supposed to be fixed official.
    Ya know "Its a feature!"

Mods: BlueLuigi