1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pokemon General

Discussion in 'Other games' started by MechaTrickster, Jan 16, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

[​IMG]

Areo, eamono, Ej and 2 others like this.
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Yeah, I still have a chance to win though, just need to win the next 3 games

Also, got rekt su baide

3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well Reudh forfeited so I moved on to fight Bammboo. Won 2:0
    First game was http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-46241357
    Forgot to get replay of second game but basically it was 6:1 (can't remember which pokemon I lost, but it was almost 6:0) with my Mismagius, Zapdos and Roserade doing almost all of the work. GGs

Superblackcat likes this.
  4. Kouji

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

All 3 games commentated. I'm embarrassed to show them but I'm gonna man up and do it.

Kalikst likes this.
  6. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

I seem to be having trouble with Voltorb Flip in Soul Silver. During many games, I don't get any rows that have 0 or 5 voltorbs. Why?

7. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

It's not all about those rows; those ones are essentially freebies. Look for ones with totals that match the amount of voltorbs and coins they could contain
    eg.
    Coins:3
    Voltorbs:2
    Obviously this row is null and void as all of it's parts together equal 5.
    However,
    Coins:3
    Voltorbs:3
    This row DOES have a 2x coin in it; usually with rows like this, however, it's best to leave it til last. Doing rows like
    8-coins 1-voltorb total are more beneficial at the beginning of a game.

Kouji likes this.
  8. miniu

miniu Haxor

9. copper40

Okay guys I'm getting REAL FUCKING SICK of Articuno (ArtiCUNT). I throw 30 fucking ultra balls and the dick won't stay in the ball. Fucking catch rate fags.

His health is at very low and he's paralyzed. WHAT idiot came up with this logic?

10. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

t
    put it to sleep. It increases the catch rate per ball by about 3x. Paralyze is 1.5x

11. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Articuno is easier than Lugia, for shiz. :)

12. lol, i bet you dont even put it to sleep at 1 pixel of health.

filthy casuals

13. Kouji

I always carry "False Swipe" and Sleep Powder or something for hard to catch pokes.

14. eamono

eamono Arsonist

false swipe is amazing, too bad I don't think anyone can learn both false swipe and spore, I may be wrong though

15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I recorded a commentated grand finals between Ej and Superblackcat but... The commentary isn't very good and the matches are just Ej crushing SBC lol. 5-0 both games.

Superblackcat likes this.
  16. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

parasect

17. copper40

Kicked Blue's ass in Soul Silver. The only gym leaders I had trouble with in Kanto were Sabrina and Misty.

18. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Sabrina... her Espeon gives me nightmares.
    Magneton>Misty

19. copper40

So yeah my pokemon are NOOOO where even ready for Red. Are there any good training spots to get my Pupitar to level 55 (Tyranitar)?

Mods: BlueLuigi