1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Pony fan club!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rainbows, Aug 29, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

I just had the weirdest dream... So I'll document it here!

It started off in my science class, with my teacher talking about fish carcasses. So then I saw giant whale bones underwater as a fish swims through them... But this skeleton is messed up-the backbone is below and the had is enclosed, besides from an entrance from the backbone. Then I though about pony's, so then the carcass does not move, but the scene changes from underwater to a riverside. the bones are now parallel to a river and its in a natural looking area with a forest and mountain in the background. Then runs up the "good" pony (in this case twilight sparkle with spike on her back) and follows 2 random pony's that are "bad". the bad pony's chase twilight and start to through sticky bombs all over. She goes near the head, and a sticky goes flying into it, then explodes, SO my body decides to think, "oh its like a cockpit!" so then twilight runs in there, then starts up the body, and it starts to fly away. She goes back out, then they have an epic fight between them, bombs everywhere booms and bangs ect. then the bones land next to the river, and twilight troughs a sticky in the "head" and jumps into the river. The two baddy's look at echother, then the bones explode like a car, pieces falling off and stuff, as the bad guys go flying off. Then my alarm clock went off.

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

Last six, seven messages have been really off-topic and generally spammy. I don't feel like handing out infractions or deleting posts for something as "light"and harmless as the Pony FC. Maybe it's time to lock this topic as it seems it has run its course ("since august" etc). Rainbows - since you seem to be the bronie-in-chief - what say you?

[update]

Deleted said posts. Business as usual.

3. McChunks

McChunks Shark Slayer

Generally, when I think of off-topic, I generally think of a lax section where it really doesn't matter as long as someone isn't posting attack of the 100 ft. Hitler or anything that is really severely against the rules.

And if it was really spammy, I'm sure someone would go out of their way to actually point out it's spam.

@Rainbows. I can see all of my images....I'm not sure why you can't?

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Trel, I for one agree, the thread has ran it's course if a new Pony FC thread needs to be created please do so without the unnecessary spam.

5. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'm thinking along these lines.

The last six spammy messages have all been centered around a trololo and can't really be seen as part of the thread as much...
    Naturally being the unbiased pony person I am I would say keep it open for now...

Could just delete the last 6 posts?
    Deletion or locking may lead to [​IMG]

Chinizz likes this.
  6. trelawney

been meaning to make a kag-themed howpeopleviewme.. but until then
    [​IMG]

xmas special:
    [​IMG]

Danhup, Rainbows and Valkyrie like this.
  7. Cc

Cc Shipwright

Welp, all i have to say is,
    Love the show, and
    Long Live the Bronys!

8. ChJees

ChJees Shipwright

I am a brony from Global Equestria, where are you originating from?
    I have still not watched more than 5 episodes of season 2 :s. Why haven't i gotten around watching the rest?

9. Rainbows

hhmmm...
    How about we have one of those private conversation threads for inter brony discussion?
    That way the mods *shake fist* and haiters couldn't interrupt the conversations...

10. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

No offense, but a good half of you bronies think everyone hates you except other bronies :D

11. ChJees

ChJees Shipwright

I wonder how people could hate the brony fanbase with all it have achieved so far :s.
    Dominated the Humble Bundle with $16k and is already over $14k with the Smile! Cancer fundraiser.
    I love this fandom :D.

12. Eric

Eric Shark Slayer

I am of the opinion most people just go: "well I watched the power puff girls to whatever"
    hey, I am on that site, i'm thechaotic1 btw.

13. ChJees

ChJees Shipwright

Have you guys and gals heard of the Smile! charity made by bronies? If not then listen to this of what you get if donate to a cancer charity fundraiser :).

14. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Where has this thread been all my life.

15. ChJees

ChJees Shipwright

16. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Started a picture of pinkie pie riding a giant battle gummy.

EDIT:Had a brony meet today, it was awesome.

17. trelawney

18. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Where is everypony?

19. Rainbows

Readin fan fics..

20. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

I hate you now.