1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Premium kag and the future.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dwatring, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Can we at least have mecha-robot warfare in KAG? I'd rather it be in this game than some spinoff.
    Maybe killstreaks like sentry guns, attack helicopters, or nukes.

Rayne likes this.
  2. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

NO!
    This game is too rushed all ready. I can never get a cup of tea and be back in my seat without getting mercilessly slaughtered. Not to mention all the blood and gore. I can't play for five seconds without having to avert my eyes. You should really look at FarmVille, it's a cool game that demonstrates what I mean. And the name. King Arthur's Gold? What a random name. It should be more like: "Disturbing" or "Gives you a seizure" or "Angry Bison Herder". I have yet to see a simple Belgian waffle prepared with white tea extract. This is an outrage!!!

3. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Noc I really hope you're being sarcastic, with like every single thing you said.

4. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

he must be, else he drinked the wrong tea xD

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  5. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Sorry but my body wont let me accept that sentence Loki XD, 'He must be, Otherwise he must have drank the wrong tea xD'

6. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

it's ok, i like when others interact as a good translator, lesser work for me to edit the post and such xD

7. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

I find it a good challenge to translate from Loki to English :)

But anyways we should probably get back on topic...

8. Shadowduran

Shadowduran Builder Stabber

uh hey guys where do i give my details to the WAFFL clan to becom a member, WAFFL Ducko recruited me

The clan section. Duh. Warned. Thanks for the reports. - czubai

9. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

I don't really understand why anyone would want to use wooden buildings. Wood is not as strong as concrete and can be burned with fire.

10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Unlike stone, wood can be unlimited as long as you have one tree. (and as long as some noob/griefer doesn't kill it)

11. Shadowduran

also would it not be easier to construct with, and less resource demanding. like one stone block needs ten stone while a wood block might only need 5? or 2?

Wonkyth and Valkyrie like this.
  12. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

And also wood is faster to gather, so setting up a wooden fortification in the heat of battle will be vital for holding strategic points on the map as quickly as possible. They can be replaced with stone later.

Wonkyth likes this.
  13. Shadowduran

^^agreed. during the first initial push after build phase this new building material would be vital in having map control

14. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

To be honest all games spawn you with more stone than wood, and stone is much much easier to gather right now, you get thick stone and stone everywhere compared to few trees. In order for wood to be viable this needs to change. Right now the only thing that's good about it is that it's unlimited, which means jack in games with units left.

15. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

To my understanding, you have to first place a wooden block, which you can upgrade to stone later.

FuzzyBlueBaron, Wonkyth and BlueLuigi like this.
  16. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

I'm guessing a knight would be able to destroy a wooden block, right?

17. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

What are you talking about rich? I know some people don't have the money to buy certain things that they like, but I'm sure no KAG player is a millionaire like it sounds like you are saying. $10 for all this win sounds good to me!

18. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Oh man, I'm so excited! I'm gonna do laps around town expressing my giddiness at this upcoming awesomeness.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  19. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Yes, you're right.

20. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

This is all a very long time ago, but being interested in history I wonder if all people in his time thought that they had some sort of right to things to be made for free by people not getting any money for it, other then from the people that actually paid for it? Seems like a fairly sweet deal in the first place that there's a free version for people to enjoy anyway, 10 dollars is a steal, and hopefully when they eventually charge 25 dollars for it it'll be cos it's worth it.

Wonkyth and Valkyrie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.