1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Priority problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neat, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Well I say sorted, what I mean is at a reasonable level to allow proper play. I mean when I join Euro server I should lack most lag. You get lag everywhere however.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I think the problem is that no one plays on American servers

3. DorkeyDear

DorkeyDear Shipwright

I'm from the US, but since most players are in the Europe servers, I play there. That is the problem, unfortunately :P

4. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Some more things:

Team balance: Fairly obvious, do something to prevent everyone switching to the winning team. Restart map can fix this but if it happens every damn round what's the point?

Loot -hearts: Fix the bug where if you loot you lose hearts. This means you either have to stop looting altogether (seriously hampers your forward progress) or live with the fact you're going to have 0 hearts all the time. I've tested this, its not just the appearance that you have 0 health.. literally, looting takes your hp away, I die from 1 hit every time this happens.

5. R. J.

R. J. Guest

By the way- a question about knight and hearts. Is it a feature or a bug that he can not restore more than 2 hearts?