1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with server browser

Discussion in 'General Help' started by RaMmStEiN_2012, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

FLAB is a gorram boss.

2. 16th

16th Bison Rider

today IT starts again :QQ: empty list again...

3. 2skan

2skan Shipwright

Server browser works, but not as it should. Server is, but when one of them, as if the server does not boot. Do not display information about what ping, how many players on the server, which map. I can only connect for a couple of servers. When you connect to other servers is written, "disconnection".

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Some time in the next few weeks I will be replacing 100% of the code that registers servers with the master list, and the code in the client that retrieves the list. It should be faster, and will be infinitely more reliable.

We'll hopefully push out an update this week or next week to replace the authentication code first, and if that goes well then I'll be moving on to the server registration/list code.

Downburst likes this.
  5. 16th

16th Bison Rider

next few weeks?? oh sh.t!!! :QQ: toooo long. i want 2 play :p

6. FliesLikeABrick

I have finished the authentication code work and will be starting work on the server registration/list stuff. It will not be in the next update that comes out but hopefully the one after that

7. 16th

16th Bison Rider

god bless u, good man!!!

8. met_roman

met_roman Catapult Fodder

Good afternoon. I live in Moscow, I have a server list is empty, with about ment of nothing happening. At the same laptop elsewhere it works, but not at home. What should I do?
    </br>--- merged: May 31, 2012 7:58 PM ---</br>
    My problem is like 2skan. Open my ip.

9. FliesLikeABrick

What build number shows in the lower right corner of the game? See below for an example. Yours will say something like 394 or lower

build.png

It is not a matter of being blocked. The problem with 2skan was a problem with the configuration of a network device on our side that was fixed months ago.

10. exponat

exponat Catapult Fodder

Hi, serverlist empty, why?

11. Bernhardt

Bernhardt Builder Stabber

Works fine for me.

I believe the server list only shows the servers that are running the same version of the game as you are.

Might have there been an update and your game has not updated itself properly?