1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

PSA: We had an Yogscast on KAG, so we'll have a huge amount of new players joining KAG the next week

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jimmyzoudcba, Dec 9, 2016.

?

Hype for server explosion?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Geti

28 vote(s)
    62.2%
  1. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Looks like meat is back on the menu boys!!! :potato:

epsilon and mcrifel like this.
  2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

[​IMG]

3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Respect the new players fun you basterds!

4. ShamWow-SuperRag

ShamWow-SuperRag zamn Donator Tester

Agreed. We were all there at one point. I liken the skill curve to a steep, massive hill, and the people trying to get better have to ride a bike to the top. In KAG, a lot of new people stop peddling all together, and sort of fall to the bottom. Some tip over their bikes and get stuck and can't go higher. Some just take their bike and go home.

Elf likes this.
  5. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

The animated Geti in #no-rules

Pirate-Rob likes this.
  6. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Yes.

Elf likes this.
  7. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

Yes please. I feel like one of very few players who opened up KAG, and thought *Hey, maybe I should practice on Singleplayer before dying in Multiplayer!* Played tutorial which asked me to Legolas the NPC Knight. Read tips on the bottom left of screen. Pressed ESC to see cheat sheet. Pressed ESC and looked at Controls for more depth on Controls. Time to attack ! *first death is to falling tree..*

Sytoplasma, Elf and toffie0 like this.
  8. Turtlebutt

Turtlebutt Bison Rider Tester

agreed

Sytoplasma and Elf like this.
  9. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

some of the new players got rekt so badly, i feel sorry for them. they cant slash nor time it, and they have trouble shooting a single arrow let alone aim and grapple through enemy knights and avoid arrows at the same time. They just get slaughtered by the experienced players. and tdm is the worst place to start for new players. in ctf or tth they can blend in a bit. and shoot from archertower etc. players that suck at games i highly doubt will play again after 1 hour of kag. unless they like getting tortured.

Magmus, Osmal, platy1knight and 2 others like this.
  10. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

Thats why kag needs better tutorials and servers made only for weak scru.. erm newbies.

Magmus and Turtlebutt like this.