1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

pyrocat

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Terracotta, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Terracotta

Terracotta Bison Rider

Username: pyrospy
    Server: Official Sandbox EU
    Time: ~10:20am GMT+2
    Evidence (Screenshot):
    destroyed base.png
    No Chat Log recorded
    Reasons: Griefing
    Comment: Spawned a bomber and entered it, changed team using "!set team 44", flew above a bunker I was attempting to build and spammed "!bomb" for about a minute or so, destroying it for the most part. I asked them to stop and leave me alone but they did not respond and continued. I left the server for a moment to see if I could find the chat logs, and when I returned, they had abandoned also built a knight shop inside and kegged the shops I built inside, and presumably left after.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  2. Terracotta

Terracotta Bison Rider

Title of thread is wrong. The username is "pyrospy", not pyrocat.

3. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thank you for your report. Unfortunately, we can not take any action based on the info provided. To help our admins be able to be more reactive, please use the !r command in-game to report players when possible. Alternatively, if posting here, please provide the players 'official' username (found on the scoreboard), as well as a video and chat records if possible. Thanks for understanding!