1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Quest For Kriticals Custom Head - 20$ Steam Card Prize

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by DarkDescent13, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Jeshlit

Jeshlit Catapult Fodder

The very bad blob head for fun.

Attached Files:

• head.png
      head.png
      File size:
      507 bytes
      Views:
  2. DarkDescent13

DarkDescent13 Shopkeep Stealer

Very beautiful blob good work man :smug::thumbs_up:

Varion likes this.
  3. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

I have a Bald Eagle to offer ::):

Attached Files:

FuzzyBlueBaron and DarkDescent13 like this.
  4. DarkDescent13

:D Looks very awesome and like you put a lot of work in to it awesome job man :r_flex:25252525:thumbs_up:

TBA_LordKnight and Varion like this.
  5. Jeshlit

Jeshlit Catapult Fodder

Not sure if still on but will post this anyway. Cyborg.

Attached Files:

• head.png
      head.png
      File size:
      382 bytes
      Views:
  6. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

It hasn't been 2 weeks yet - maybe he has notifications on e-mails and hasn't checked yet.

7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

what lol? he said that the contest will end in "2 weeks". do you know when 2 weeks pass if the contest started on 5th october?
    19th october. today we have 14th..

8. DarkDescent13

Excuse me @LoRdPiNeApPLe just because i left kag does not mean this contest is over so please but out thank you very much the winner will be announced on Thursday

9. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

I made a Butt head, Trump head (Trump for freedom) and a Dark Knight Head. The effort was not much so this for me wasn't work, butt I'd still appreciate some compliments. I don't find it buttiful, I'm just fishing for compliments. Well, back twerk (too many puns). I can't put a preview or it won't show the attached file itself, but anyway I hope these heads are ok. Gonna upload 1 more head maybe in a day or two...
    EDIT 1 (16th October 2017): I had to change the head position as it would have been glitched if you were to use it as a custom head.
    EDIT 2 (16th October 2017): Added another head...
    If you like freedom so much you'll like the Trump head...
    EDIT 3 (18th October 2017): The last head I added was the Dark Knight Head. Seeing as your name was DarkDescent13, I decided to look further into it and developed a Dark Head. First animation is normal with red eyes and dark hair and skin, but 2nd has flaming hair and flaming mouth. Last head is dead/sleep animation. I know this idea was overused but it was the day before winner announcement so I couldn't really come up with much!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    DarkDescent13, Blue_Tiger and epsilon like this.
  10. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

bravo7.png previewbravo5.png
    Rainbow johnny bravo guy. Can also give a normal hair version (blonde, brown, etc. - whatever you want)
    ork2.png previeworc2.png
    Ork Smash. It's a tattooed ork, can also send version without tattoo
    ork3.png previeworc3.png
    Another ork, could also send a tattooed version

11. DarkDescent13

Hey guys I'm going to announce the winner ty very much everyone for participating in the contest the winner is @Jeshlit
    For his cyborg head I really like the hair and how the eyes change colour your prize will be PMd to you on discord asap ty everyone for participating everyone's did awesome heads it was a hard decision

12. Jeshlit

Jeshlit Catapult Fodder

Thank you Kritical :)

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This. It's always nice to see people putting something out there for others to engage with. ::):

DarkDescent13 and Biurza like this.
  14. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thanks for this contest it was really nice to see the creativity and imagination of others! I never seen something so engaging in KAG!

By the way, congrats for the Cyborg head, Jeshlit! You should sprite a game for reals (A bit of constructive criticism though, the blob head was kind of bad in my opinion)!

DarkDescent13 and Biurza like this.
  15. DarkDescent13

Again everyone thanks so much for entering I loved all the heads and it was a tough decision :) Also could a moderator please move this to Old Section