1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oy! Go have that kind of discussion on someone's profile, not here you two... >.<

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Very well. Here's a question then:
    If you upload an image in a convo, and then use the resulting kag2d link to imbed the image somewhere else on the forum, will people who are not in the original convo be able to see the image?

And the same for sections of the forum that are masked?

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

If you cannot view the location the image was originally uploaded the you will nit be able to view said image elsewhere on the forums.

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Is there a beta wiki? If not when will it be launched?

5. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Currently only a small amount of beta content is located on the wiki. Most of it is here. (Keep in mind that the information contained there may not be up-to-date) There will be a dedicated wiki for the beta as soon as those in authority come to agreement on how to organize / separate the alpha / beta content. Once that happens the existing content will be merged / transferred and new content creation can begin.

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

How do you remove someone from a convo?

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As far as I know, you can't. They have to leave on their own.

8. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Here is a KAB Question. i assume you know the mods between server glitch? would it be "bannable" to use this glitch? i personally just fuck around with it, but some people actually use it to rape everyone else.

9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Have you tried reporting it, Froghead? I've personally never even heard of the glitch, and it sounds worrying.

10. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

it's already been reported multiple times and fixed in the next build

11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Here is a question...

Why is the "Only 2 Main groups" and "decent sized signature" rules not enforced? its aggravating to see people with huge signatures and 6 main groups.

12. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Yours is big... 340 pixels high. But it is not the worse. I often see 1200. (Hello toffie0! How are you today?)

13. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Is it? Ill Spoiler it then....but yeah. i hate seeing the HUGE ones (Cpt_Nels as an example)

14. Asu

Is it much better now ;)
    ( Sorry link6155 lol )

I am using 100% width themes because of my screen. I see all the signatures. Just horrible.

15. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I ask anyone who has more than 2 groups to reduce it. As for signatures, most people don't care because a scroll bar appears with large signatures.

16. Asu

There are a lot of people doing like me. And they are very bored too.

17. ParaLogia

18. Just wondering, how do you manage to get a group symbol under your name?

19. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

20. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Where can I find a list of all the titles and the trophy points needed for them?

for the life of me I cant find them, and I know there is a way to.... ;-;

Mods: Gurin