1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

The only location is probably a group page or just giving the links from Kagstuff.

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

There is actually a way.

What you will need to do is post them all into a thread, or as many as you can. Once you have done that publish it. Rinse and repeat. After you have posted them all press edit. Then it should come up with all this gibberish, like. [IMAGE 512425] Copy all of those and paste it into your original post. Wallah. See it in action here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/map-compilation.6705/

3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Problem is though after you get past 15 of those it dosn't allow anymore and makes them as view attachments..

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Actually Ghozt all of the pictures after about 20 are broken. :huh?:
    Edit: ninja'd

5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

I don't understand what you mean? In my link, I have got in excess of 100 pictures, all spoilered in alphabetical order, and they all come up. (Except three)

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Only you can see them.

7. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Opps, I thought that worked, shame. Anyway, even though it would take forever to upload them to KAGstuff it would be much etter

8. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hey,
    i had to format my pc and now when I try to install KAG, after it determines which files to update, it begins to hash everything, apparently updating all the files in the hard disk
    whats going on? is that normal?
    My laptop after format returned to the status i had when i first used it, almost 1 year ago, it's a Dell.

9. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's just hashing all kag files. Just a normal update. :)

10. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Ah, i know what happened: i accidentally installed Kag in "c:/" insteado of creating a specific folder c:/Kag/
    So, i believe the autoupdater simply checked everything inside the folder where it was, kag related or not, and tried madly to update or hash everything in c:/

11. Slimmy

Slimmy Catapult Fodder

how do i get a group into the place where it says my forum rank? like the others have..

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I'm not sure what you mean? I don't know if it's possible to have a group where forum titles aren't visible. I have groups in both Clans and General and I can see people's titles. If you want to set up a group in either of these sections then click the big friendly "Create New Social Forum" button; you'll find it in the top right of the screen.

13. Slimmy

Slimmy Catapult Fodder

no i mean do you see how just below your picture you have 2 pictures:
    the young blood collective [YB]
    and the child eagle philosophy club

I am in a few groups and i want a thumbnail to the group there is there a button for it?

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ah. Okay, now I understand. Follow this link (https://forum.kag2d.com/account/personal-details) and below where you set your avatar you'll find a section to set you primary & secondary social forums--this will give you the group badges you're after. Just as a note though, please try to limit the number of badges to 2, or (at the very most) 4; as more than that can make for unnecessary scrolling for the rest of us. ;)

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hmm, you're right. :huh?:

I'll poke Geti or FLAB about it.

16. jack65553

jack65553 Shipwright

how do i leave a social group

17. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Go to the page of the social group you want to leave and,
    [​IMG]

18. jack65553

jack65553 Shipwright

thanks

19. hotrodsam10

hotrodsam10 Catapult Fodder

Yea.... I was woundering if i could have some help making a creative server for me and my buddies :)

20. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Mods: Gurin