1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Draco1991

Draco1991 Haxor

Pixelated & sinnertie thanks. I am new to the forums so thanks again :3

2. kingpocky

kingpocky Catapult Fodder

How do I find which server doesn't require a gold account? I can't tell what the icons mean, and I've tried joining several different ones, but each time it says I don't have the right account. Are there any multiplayer servers that don't require paying?

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Most of classic servers don't require a gold account. Beta, on the other hand. All the servers on Beta require a gold account.
    Gold named server = Premium account needed.
    Grey named server = Don't need premium. (can play with or without premium.)

Classic still have players on the servers, dw ;))))

The icons in classic:
    The "RIP statue looking one" Means it is full, the server.

The "one man" icon means low players
    Two men icon means medium amount of players
    Three men means almost full, or higher than the average.

---
    If you're looking for servers with players, it all depends on your timezone.
    BC Flatmaps and Action! Unlimited almost always have plenty of players at the right times.

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

5. SquireBiddles

SquireBiddles Builder Stabber

Hello friends, tis be I, SquireBiddles. I have discovered the forum and will now be posting regularly on it. Pretty sure a nice handful of you humans recognize me. I will recognize you too. Where is the one they call macaroni and may I have a link to his profile/sumo server thread?

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Hello! And welcome. Enjoy your stay at the forums.
    Link fo' you.
    Boom

7. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Hi, Which staff member handles the transfering premium into another account?

Edit- Kouji Answered

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You can trying convincing Furai if you have a good enough reason.

9. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Hi agian, If you bought the premium in indiegames and when kag comes out on steam can you still use the code you got from indie games for the steam for a different account?

Edit- Answered by Digger101

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  10. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

The way to play when KAG realeases on steam is the account you are using now, will have premuim you're steam account is merly irrelevant to this game when it comes to steam, unless you're new and are purchasing the game from steam then you're account name
    eg whatever brought KAG, his in-game name is whatever

11. yadah

yadah Catapult Fodder

Do I need to have the full version in order to play multiplayer?

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

For Beta yes. For the Classic/Alpha Version, no. You can find that further down past the regular downloads on the download page.

13. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

Macaroni, no longer runs the sumo server.

14. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

I cannot upload a file to an edited post on my clan page, any reasons why?
    It says that i do not have permission to view this page or perform this action when i click onto the upload a file button.

15. Zac00195

Zac00195 Catapult Fodder

Yes I have a question, you see i have the game for a while and i see on the website with all the new things like battleships and sharks but i dont get that in my game is it just a multiplayer thing?

16. master4523

master4523 Masterful KAG Guard Global Moderator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

You have to download the new version of the game, over here.

17. Jacdon

Jacdon Catapult Fodder

but which one ?

18. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Just select whatever operating system you use on that page and you'll be downloading the "Beta" version of the game, which contains the things you're looking for. If you want the "classic" or Alpha version of the game, you'll need to click on the classic button and then select your operating system there.

19. Voidfox

Voidfox Catapult Fodder

Question: Is it intended to have news headlines on the KAG Beta launch app to not work when clicked? I see it shows the url, but I feel clicking them should take you to the page.

FYI my default browser is Chrome.

Thanks!

20. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well it opens browser for me with news page on it. I am also using Chrome. Maybe some kind of software is blocking that on your pc?

Mods: Gurin