1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. hotrodsam10

hotrodsam10 Catapult Fodder

um.... i just wanted to make a server thts all

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I know, just download that, extract it in your zip folder and double click it. After clicking the "creative" option, you can just press run server and it'll make one automatically.

3. hotrodsam10

hotrodsam10 Catapult Fodder

oh i was reding the <Geti> thing sorry

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

KAG might seem heaven, but nothing is free :(. You could always ask to become admins on the servers you like. (that's free)

You could also host a server from your home, but that usually doesn't have a connection as good as a server that's hosted on a data center.

PS. the creative server are actually named Sandbox servers. Blame the person making up 'get creative' (trelawney)

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Hotrod don't forget to portforward port 50301 UPD in your firewall

6. How do I do a spoiler :I

7. Simply write (note: whatever you write under the following code will be displayed in a spoiler):
    Code:
    [spoiler]
    If you'd like to add something (for example, describe what's in the spoiler) write:
    Code:
    [spoiler=Write whatever you want here]
    If you'd like to use multiple spoilers, you'll need to end each one. To do so, write:
    Code:
    [spoiler=Whatever you want can go here]
    Then write your actual message, whatever it may be.
    [/spoiler]
    I hope this helps a little. If you find this confusing, feel free to ask me more questions. Here's to more spoiler tags (within reason)!

8. Where do I write?

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Spoilers work using BB code, so you use the spoiler tags around whatever text you want to make into a spoiler (as Beaster pointed out).

Basically, when making a standard spoiler like this:
    writeyourstuffhere1
    You will be typing out this:
    Code:
    [spoiler]writeyourstuffhere1[/spoiler]
    and when making a titled spoiler like this:
    writeyourstuffhere2
    you'll be typing out this:
    Code:
    [spoiler=writeyourstuffhere2]writeyourstuffhere2[/spoiler]
    Hope that helps clarify things. :)

11. Call_of_duty_guy

Call_of_duty_guy Shopkeep Stealer

Im not a nub or anything but i have a question and i dont feel like going to "HELP!" so i just came here ^_^ But my tag is Door Spammer and i would like to change it any ideas how? Cheers. Cod Guy

12. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You can only change your title yourself when you are a forum donator.

PS

13. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

And you only have to donate 5$ USD

14. Mazey

4.80 in euro's.

15. Call_of_duty_guy

Call_of_duty_guy Shopkeep Stealer

alright thanks :3

16. Swampydog

Swampydog Catapult Fodder

For some reason any server i go on automatically bans me as soon as i start playing, im not sure why since i just signed up for the game

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That could be for a number of reasons. The most likely is that you're attempting to join servers with too high a ping; but other possibilities include your processor (if it's an AMD) causing your computer to act like you've hacked the program, in whcih case the anti-cheat function may be banning you, or possibly you've encountered a bug of sorts. If you start a thread in the Help! section and try to give as much detail as possible then hopefully someone should be able to help you out. :)

18. Csensis

Csensis Catapult Fodder

How do I contest a ban? I always play clean, but now i'm banned on two servers because some admin was having a bad day.

I've been permabanned on Action [!] unlimited | Classic. Just today I got kicked from {bhtp] Mainserver. Dunno if it's permanent yet.

19. Mazey

If the permabanned you (banned forever on the server) you'll have to ask the owners of the servers.

If the didn't permabanned you (that's what I think) you can play there again but I don't know when, could be 1 hour but also 5 days, you can still ask it to the owner if you're still banned.

20. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

For unlimited ask Rayne.
    Not sure about {bhtp} though

Mods: Gurin