1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Art1zt

Art1zt Catapult Fodder
    1. The Thieves Guild

I saw where is it but i complited trophy where i need post 1 massage but not got 1 trophy point.What i must do to get them?

2. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Conversations give messages, don't spam them to get more points though!

3. woltimur

woltimur Base Burner

I have a problem.I buy kag but I haven't got a code or email.I buy game from paypal.help me please :(

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

Just wait, it will most probably come soon.

5. woltimur

woltimur Base Burner

I buy game 1 year ago -_-

6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

same problem, bought two codes (1 without being logged in to kag2d.com, lol, fail) and never got it - it was like 3 months ago (no i dont want to contact support i guess you will think that im lying but i dont care)

Two questions:
    Is it possible to make a mod for buyable shields? (archers op lel)
    Is there somewhere a list of accepted suggestions (if there are any?), or a little list of most important things/new things that devs are planning?

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Then why didn't you contact support?

They will believe you if you show the Paypal receipt.

Also everything is possible, also upgrading weapons. I guess you didn't need to ask that? And there is no list, wait and hope they will update the game.

8. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I have a question: I find that my ping often flutters between (on average) 66 and, maybe, 133. It stays steady at 66 usually and than for a fleeting second will jump up to 133 and back down (it can get very noticeable when lots of players are on). I have been worrying about glitching (like warping) from lag. Whenever I ask if I'm glitching, I'm told: "Dude, ur fine. Ur ping is at 66. Don't worry". Soooo, am I the only one seeing it fluttering or maybe it just doesn't matter if it flutters... I don't know?

9. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Everyone's ping is "fluttering" but the display only shows rough averages for everyone else. Don't worry about it.

10. woltimur

woltimur Base Burner

because I delete the game :/ and Im start again

11. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

What happened to the Mod Showcase?

12. KingXandercosm

Wow, thanks! Seriously, I thought I was the only one! Damn it! Wow! That takes a lot off my back... I thought my computer w-was bad... :QQ:

My average ping is 66-100. Is that laggy? I'm s-still scawed... :oops:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

It's fine
    Well you should contact support (assuming they can still check from that long a go) or have checked the email that you used for paypal cause that's were it's sent

14. JPD

JPD Shipwright

Ping is a measurement of the time it takes for your computer to send a message to the server and receive a message. For example: If you have 66 ping, it takes 66 microseconds (1000 microseconds = 1 second) for this process to happen. When you press 'W' to jump with a ping of 66 it will take 66 microseconds to register for other players.

That's why someone with 300 ping jitters around and 'lags' .

With this information you should be able to make your own estimations on how good your ping is.

15. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Actually the pings are rounded to 33,66,100 and so on. Thats not your exact ping.

16. KingXandercosm

I guess that sounds like I'm good. Thanks!

17. dragonc

dragonc Builder Stabber

How do I remove my self from clans??? I want to leave one.

18. Scroll down to the place right above the list of threads. It shall say "Edit Social Forums" Click that, and click the leave social forums.

19. dragonc

dragonc Builder Stabber

20. No problem.

Mods: Gurin