1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

It kinda sucks. Since I have no idea what my ping is. I just know that 130 translates to about 25 so that works.

2. SirCharizard

SirCharizard Builder Stabber

Where can I apply for an Admin/Mod position and how can I? I relatively new to the forums.
    ::)::thumbs_up:

3. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

4. SirCharizard

Ok, will do!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 9, 2014 ---
    How do you get mounted bows in TTH? I paid 200 gold for a scroll, and when I used it, nothing really happened...

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Once you use the scroll and activate it at your base (or you can research it instead), create a warship. It'll be on there.

6. SirCharizard

Ooh. :noburu:::):
    That makes sense. Thanks.

7. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

8. bout

bout Shark Slayer

What is /cl_hat used for?

9. Presumably, it allows you to select the head you are using by number.

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

/cl_head and /cl_hat are different things, I think he was trying to differentiate them.

11. bout

bout Shark Slayer

It's /cl_head that allows you to select head by number, /cl_hat is other thing.

12. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

does flaming apply to the irc?
    [00:12] <Yagger> >SPECTATOR IS STARTSELECT3 'S ONLY SPOT
    [00:14] <Yagger> tl;dr startselect3 is 12
    [00:25] <Yagger> stay mad startselect3

13. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

if youre allowed to post freely about drama shit, im allowed to respond as a neutral party :^)

[​IMG]

14. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I was there during the event. While Yagger was clearly pushing your buttons, you weren't being exactly kind to him either
    Code:
    <StartSelect3> or do you need to be a cunt always
    <Yagger> im not a cunt tho
    <StartSelect3> yeah you are
    Regarding your question, harassment and flaming are not allowed on IRC. That said, if someones bothering you, it's generally wiser to ignore him (use client w/ an ignore function) rather than to insult back. In this particular case, you were the one that restarted the discussion after he stopped replying to you.

If I were to kick Yagger from the channel for misbehavior, I'd have to kick you as well in order to be fair. I chose not to, because I understand that sometime people lose their nerve. In the future, please avoid contact w/ people that bother you if you can't help yourself but throw insults at them.

@Yagger: Like Reudh said on the IRC, you should better. Sometimes it's not worth it to push it.

15. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

im sorry, shitty week, and yeah i was being a dick BACK to him, but i tried to be nice and just say please stop flaming me but he wouldnt, he continued heating up the chat

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Don't sweat it, start. ::): @Yagger, like many here (myself included at times), enjoys stirring people who react well. Take it as a badge of acceptance that you're deemed 'worthy' of being poked/prodded. If you weather it then generally those doing to poking decide that "Eh, he's okay" and you'll find yourself less likely to be poked in future. :wink:

[Ofc, there's a difference between people pushing our buttons in a light-hearted fashion and actual bullying, but in this case I'd suggest that Yagger wasn't doing it in a mean-spirited fashion (although, if you're ever unsure/feeling constantly harassed please feel free to speak to a mod or admin)]

17. bout

bout Shark Slayer

What about my question? ::(:

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

No idea. You'd probably need to ask Geti or someone similar (i.e. someone involved with the actual coding of the thing).

19. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Just read this, FBB you are so good with words
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 26, 2014 ---
    And maybe I'll just not reply when he's being mean so he can be banned :^)

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Often the wisest thing that can be said is nothing. Never forget that. :wink:

Mods: Gurin