1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

No. If you don't vote then your vote obviously can't be counted, can it? ;)

2. linuszheng

linuszheng Catapult Fodder

why does it say door spammer under my name? how do i change it?

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

4. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

I tried to make a conversation with the members of clan BOAR about a clan war but this message came up 'You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: NinjaRexFury, Peterpiper.' Why cant i make a conversation with these people?

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Because they are banned. They are banned because they are alts of Vee04 and he's been banned for other reasons.

6. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Are thay banned forever?

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

8. A flag will eventually re spawn on its place when nobody is holding it?

9. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I don't think so.

10. Alaiscool

Alaiscool Arsonist

I bought the game, registered the code, cant use any gold member features >:C help me please, bought the game 30 seconds ago and logged into kag, to find no gold memeber stuff >:C Help please!
    </br>--- merged: Oct 21, 2012 7:54 AM ---</br>
    I bought the game no reuslt though, cant get the gold features, I did rejister the code but logged on to kag with no gold stuff

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hmm, you've got a gold name, so clearly it's registering you as a gold member. :huh?:

Are you ableto access the zombie game in single player? Or wear a hat?

12. forest_fish12

forest_fish12 Builder Stabber

This question may have already been asked but I don't have time to go through the whole forum because i dont have a lot of time. what does the little phrase below your name mean. For example below mine it says "tower camper" what does that mean?

13. Kouji

You can just read this page to find that answer...

14. superdigger26

superdigger26 Catapult Fodder

Hi How do you have your name well under

like this
    superdigger26 last seen 56 hr ago on Zer0's modded server testing

15. Downburst

16. Downburst

Once they're ready :p

17. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Hey guys can someone PLEASE tell me how to do that thing where it shows where you are on KAG and when you were last online...

Thanks

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 :p

18. Kouji

Read the third post above yours...........

19. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah but how do I add it to my posts?

20. Kouji

Mods: Gurin