1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Questions

Discussion in 'Groups' started by bunnie, Jun 1, 2015.

1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

If you have any questions, post them here

2. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Who does the sprites?

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

@Chrispin finds all the sprites in google.

4. king-george

Oh, well, I am a bit experienced with Spriting, so if needed, I could help.

5. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Some sprites I have to make myself, all of them have to be edited before they can even be used. I would be glad for some help. With the continuous addition of new spells, eventually I will need sprites for multiple player classes. I only plan on having about 16 spells per class because reasonably you can't expect someone to focus on using that many in any given battle.

If you are any good at doing effects I could really use some more explosion and smoke effects. Currently I'm reusing the same 4 sprites for pretty much all of my explosions. I've also thought about adding a melee attack to the wizard, for which I have no melee animation. Worrying about making things look pretty occupies like 75% of my development time currently, so there's a lot that you could help with.

6. king-george

Okay, thanks for the answer! I could probably start toying around with the current sprites.

7. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

Why is there no implode the planet spell?

8. Eebone

Eebone Catapult Fodder

Is WizardWars_v30.2 an official update? It's not in the official updates thread, but I got the files, as well as some files called WizardWars_Music from a server I used to play on (it's gone now =( ). I've been trying to host a server with my v30.2 files, but they don't work. A lot of the errors seem to be about missing scripts or files with incomplete definitions etc. Is it just one you (or whoever it is who puts them on the thread) forgot to put on there, or is it some weird thing someone else has gone and done? What I remember of v30.2 seems much further on than v21 (it has things like changing which keys spells are bound to, and more spells, such as lightning).
    Are these files any use, and are there some not-broken files?
    Thanks.

Attached Files:

9. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Sounds like it was broken on an update. You'll need to learn some modding or ask for a good-willing modder with some free time to fix it for you.

10. Eebone

Eebone Catapult Fodder

Ok thanks.
    ='( No lightning for me.

11. Astro1234

Astro1234 Ballista Bolt Thrower

ok heres my question this server seems dead so do you truly think the new host will live up to the servers mod?