1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Quotes from Testing Day 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

Hell, just let everyone try it.
    *Sarcasm*

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Screenshots?

Chrispin likes this.
  3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

What is this sorcery??

4. Can't trust every premium member though. Ik some who have bought it just to grief, you can bet someone would download it and it would be on the internet within an hour. Just because someone has 10 dollars doesn't mean we can trust them!

5. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

For some reason I read this as a poorly scripted advertisement. I expected to see *Paid actors* at the bottom.

Or maybe Geti took a hostile approach and the testers are being forced to give good reviews. Signal if your life is in danger.

6. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

This would be pointless as Zombies is Premium-Only, so it would be less of a test and more of a normal build.

7. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

You dont need to trust some people, i bet people who bought the game and want to fuck others are less than 1 %, anyways you are not obliged to believe anyone. What i am saying is let all premium players play the new update, and trust only real testers or check if is true what premium players (no real testers) are saying which i bet 99% will be true.

MouldyK said: This would be pointless as Zombies is Premium-Only, so it would be less of a test and more of a normal build.

It is not normal build because the update is not released officially yet, obiously it is a test. Anyways, how I said in the previouss post: THE GAME IS ON ALPHA SO WE ARE TESTING ALWAYS

potatomcwhiskey likes this.
  8. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey remember me? I'm the guy who likes to shit on people's unrealistic expectations.

I'm saying zombies is AMAZING. THE BEST.

9. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

LOL. He could be using zombie's as a threat!?!?!

10. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

What's that? The ROOSTER calls at DAWN?
    Dear God... Contrary, are you being imprisoned in a PARTY because of all the secret information you know? Is Geti going to shoot a PRESENT at you if you GIFT us information about the true nature of the update? If this is true, please respond with the secret BIRTHDAY code so Geti won't find out we know about the PARTY.

.......no, seriously, I'm super psyched about this update. Even if it contained a lot of bugs, I would still be super-psyched. I won't raising my hopes by telling myself it will be the best thing that ever existed, but I do know that no matter how the anticipation compares to the update itself, I will enjoy the new content so much!

Chrispin, Adinxs and Froghead48 like this.
  11. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

I sense a message behind your post.

Chrispin and jerloch like this.
  12. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ooh! This may be a good sign... Release might be a day early if testers can't find any bugs! :D

jerloch and Froghead48 like this.
  13. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

:O i think thats there plan!

Could it be that there un-selfish?

Froghead48 likes this.
  14. Filio

Filio Shopkeep Stealer

I'll stalk every last tester down and beg each of them for screen-shots.
    EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

*shot*

15. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

We are coming for you, testers. like these birds, were gonna get you. or you could post more sneaky peaky stuff :)

Attached Files:

16. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Yes, we are testing the game, but there are those who are more prone to reporting on things and those who just want to play the game.

If everyone who bought premium got this release and it was a buggy mess, then we'd complain. What MM and Geti and the other people are doing is giving the loyal fans a chance to help test everything is fine when they release the game to us, the paying customers.

Think of it as if Valve had 2 people making the new Counter-Strike, they would have to get some people in to make sure that it feels and plays right before they send out a beta to people...actually, even with the huge team they have on Global Offensive, Valve still brought in people to make sure the game was stable and felt like Counter-Strike.

In short: MM and Geti can't test the game just by themselves, so they want to give it out to those who they know will test and report back on things as it will allow the public release to be more stable...and I for one welcome our new Overlords with open arms. :B):

17. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Yes, but i wish they had picked me :(, im a good tester and i report bugs :(

18. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

???

19. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

Maybe because you aint been around much like me as i'm quite new too and wouldn't have minded . D=

Stay active, make yourself liked and maybe the next time they are looking for pre-release testers, they may pick us! -gets a top hat and learns jazz hands to impress- ;)

20. masonmistel

masonmistel Comma King Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

That's what they all say...