1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Quotes from Testing Day 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

2. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Im a premium member myself and i find this completely stupid as an idea, the game won't be available to NON-premium members, so why should we get to test it? Only the KAG Team and select few i imagine are to test it, as they are realeasing it for the PAYING community.

Boromir and jerloch like this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I believe that's a part of the edge of the HUGH wang castle Rayne was exploring.
    And no, that scary critter looks normal to me. Trust me - you'll love it once we're done. ;)

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

This was not a wang castle, this was a wang-ception.

FlameHaze3, Contrary, Noburu and 3 others like this.
  5. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

I really wish i was selected for these tests, ive played so many games throughtout my life so far online, and ive Bug Tested a ton of things, if all we have to do is figure out exploits and find bugs and such, i would be in heaven. It may be trouble in some peoples eyes, but to me, it's called having an awsome time.:QQ:

Also, i have a question i don't think anyone has really pondered on, but aside from what you HAVE to do (whatever that may be) is it Challengeing??? I would hope that it is, seeing as it's the first Premium only content coming out, and i want to enjoy it for a long time!:B):

6. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

I hope you guys are ready... Ready to be a part of something BIG.

This new update is going to blow each and every one of your minds. This WILL put King Arthur's Gold officially 'on the map'. It is well worth the wait.

I haven't been as impressed with the progress of any game in a LONG time, if ever. Simply amazing stuff. There are some bugs, but so-far i think we're doing a good job of rooting them out.

Without giving anything away, i'm definitely going to have my hands full while updating the game's manual. With all of the new changes & additions, i estimate 3 or 4 new pages, not counting the 'tips' section. Impressive work from MM & Geti, to say the least.

So, if you are on the fence about purchasing... my advice? Strike while the iron is hot - buy the game now! You won't regret it.

7. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I know it's going to be well worth the wait... Every tester who posted in this thread has said so.
    And I think that's the Third time you've said it.

As I sit here contemplating the wait, I realize that the wait is the most enjoyable part for you testers isn't it?
    you get to torment us with little snippets of the information that we soak up like leeches, and then you go play zombie mode. *Sad Face*

8. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Sorry, but that was my first post about this. It's not my intention to brag, as i have a job to do, but i still felt the need to gush about the progress. I do apologize if i've created any further agony, but rest assured, the wait won't be long.

Also, if it is any consolation, it is actually a terrible feeling to not be able to openly talk to the community about this, but we have to respect the wishes of the developers as they have threatened us with very personal attacks!

Jermex likes this.
  9. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

That agony allows you to enjoy the happy things all the more.

FlameHaze3 likes this.
  10. Darksteel

Sorry, but it's like every tester only says "It's totally worth the wait!" but we already know that don't we?
    Can't you post a spoiler screenie like Rayne?

arcadebomber likes this.
  11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I haven't cleared any other spoiler screenies ;) I'll likely allow another one tonight but I seriously dont want to spoil anything..

Neat, FlameHaze3, Rayne and 1 other person like this.
  12. knightl

knightl Base Burner

hah darksteel he can only post screens if he checks it through with someone up top (i work on dawn of fantasy and they're really detailed on the punishments :) )

13. Rayne

I asked Geti specifically if I could give that screenshot to you guys, as it didn't reveal too much.
    I want to post more for you to see, but that would also spoil it for you.(also Geti with his banhammer)
    Just please wait patiently, so you won't have waited for so long just to get more bugs.

14. Darksteel

Ok, I can handle the wait, but could the testers post something other than "Its totally worth the wait!"
    Because we know it is.

arcadebomber likes this.
  15. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

No we don't, technically speaking, testers shouldn't be allowed to bad mouth how the patch is, so they allways have say it's worth it.
    We don't really know anything about the new mode, except a glitch of zombies heads being stuck in a brick (allready fixed im sure) and that they have large randomly generated dungeons.
    So technically, we DON'T know if it's worth it.
    On the other hand, the game in general is awsome, so there can be no way it WON'T be worth it!:rollseyes:
    Redundant post, but true.

16. Darksteel

Lanterns, Slopes, Circular Blocks, Day/Night cycle, Black Powder Kegs, Wangs...

Thats everything I want in an update, but there is so much more than that, This "Zombie Update" seems to be one of the most awesome updates ever.

and that zombie head thing... for all you know Zombies may spawn with half a head, so maybe its a normal headless zombie jumping?

I've said I'll wait, and I have a strong sense of honour, so I'll keep my word.

17. Rayne

The zombie's head is in the block.

FlameHaze3 and Worm like this.
  18. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Actually we technically are allowed to badmouth it.

We only say it's worth the wait because you guys are so impatient that you don't think it is!

Rayne likes this.
  19. SonofSkz

SonofSkz Shipwright

i know its worht the wait, im loving the anticipation, just thinking up all the things i can do with the new stuff abd wondering what other cool surprises there might be quick question, if the testers can't answer its fine. But with zombies is a different kind of castle building called for or are the designs developed so far effective?

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

With regards to building designs, how can I put this?

Oh, yeah... :p

Contrary and Noburu like this.