1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "rabbithole" by redshadow6

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Theres not much bedrock to prevent ratting, you can go underground from one side of the map to another, and you can also sky rat in the dirt ball above. Also its alot of dirt background that could lead to some strong bases, removing some/swapping to stone/wood would be better imo. The flags/tent placements seems fine for me. Seems like a interesanting map, but its a no until the ratting/backwall is tweaked.

3. Ferrezinhre

Same as magmus I'm concerned with bedrock placement on map and dirt backwalls in some places, I fine with resource and flags. No unless tweaked.

4. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Cave maps are generally problematic. This one is less tight than most, but could definitely be a bit more open and have less dirt and less backwall. The flags are wayyy too far back. Could just remove a lot of the dirt and move flags forward to get something reasonable. There's no real spread of resources. No from me.

5. Ferrezinhre

Rejected. Red can still fix it/ agreed on fixing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.