1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "RabbitsDen" by SJD360

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Oct 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

First thing is saw is resource spread noise, it is just bad I can't say anything good about it, second goold is overflowing, 22 blocks at tent and this is 440 gold, random blocks of bedrock in ground and bedrock height isn't great, just imagine peoples trying find resources, in seconds whole chunks of "islands" would disappear. Bit too much trees, and these flowers and grains, nice touch but it block buildings, people will be annoyed with it probably. I say maybe after solid tweaks, but for now no this map is more artistic than practical.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Too much gold (29 blocks before the first flag, 36 blocks before the second flag) all with easy access.
    Irregular terrain that could make it frustrating for new players and knight combat.
    You can rat from the first flag on one team to the another without big problems if you know the terrain, there is some bedrock but still holes that you can pass through.
    There is giant dirt pockets that you can build good underground bases no problems, and the big amount of gold could encourage a underground tunnel system.
    Also drills are being used a lot now, that map would be a rat-drill heaven.
    So its a no for me.

4. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

mehwaffle10 likes this.
  5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Agreed with above, too much gold, rat haven, flags too close to spawn, the top looks like fish had an earthquake. No from me

6. Ni

1. Active Forum Users

3 No - Rejected

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.