1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RadioActive's Map Pack [DISCONTINUED] Map files/versions: 82

KAG Beta CTF, TTH & Sandbox maps. New maps every month! Download and rate them! Suggest your ideas!

1. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

RadioActive submitted a new resource:
    RadioActive's Map Pack - Kag Beta CTF and Sanbox maps. More maps coming soon! Download, test and rate it! Suggest your ideas!
    Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    startselect3 likes this.
  2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

3. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

Hey RadioActive, your maps are way cool! There's some cool ideas there and your attention to details is top notch. I'd really like to use razhat, la maza and two islands for my custom TTH server, but I do have one issue: I'd prefer they have less halls!

Do you think it would be alright if I modify them a little bit?

4. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Hey Nand, Thx :)
    The number of the halls was the only thing that I was not sure.
    I will update today (maybe tomorrow) my map pack and add additional versions of TTH maps with max. 2 halls per team.
    I hope this will help :)

5. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

6. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

Awesome! I checked em out and they look great, I'm gonna throw em up on my server tonight or tomorrow.

7. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I can't make a review, so i just want to say...

It's great o.O They are just.. perfect... 10/10

My favorite maps are:
    1. Shafts
    2. Skyfalls
    3. Sharcave

8. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

RadioActive updated RadioActive's Map Pack with a new update entry:

BunnyFected!!! 5 maps for Bunnyfection Mod, Two new maps

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 30, 2014, Original Post Date: May 30, 2014 ---
    Thanks, You too Nand :]
    @wormy if you want to rate/review resources on the forum you have to download 'em first. Downloading files included in the description doesn't count.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2014
  9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I downloaded and i still don't see any "rate" button or something like this. Well, it doesn't matter, it's just a short message, right? Well anyway, your maps are great.

10. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

RadioActive updated RadioActive's Map Pack with a new update entry:

New 4 small (260x90) CTF maps!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  11. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Radio why don't you try to do a 200 x 60 CTF map? It'd be good to see a map of yours with small dimensions.

12. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

260x90 are not small enough for ya? D: Ok then, I will try to do maybe two or three small and flatter but I dont know if it's a good idea. We will see.

13. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

You know, we the rats like tiny things :Z

14. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Working on 3rd :]
    It seems dat new maps (200x60, not 260x90) will be ready faster than I thought. Also I started to love bedrock and working on some bedrock lands, sadly, not for tunnel ratz like you 8x :|

15. 8x

How you doing with TDM ones?

16. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

TDM.. meh no. Is there even one TDM server up? Even if there is - it may be a waste of time to make maps just for one server..
    I'm working on few small, simple maps (finally), one big sandbox map (1000 x 350 or sth like that :X3:) and some full of bedrock.. Then I want to make one or two for RP servers.
    I wanted to post them in this week, but I had no time for KAG. I'm busy as fak until the end of this week :|

17. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

There are 8 TDM servers up.
    Though there's never more than one TDM server with people on it at any given time.
    And more often than not that server is one of the official ones.

So it's not like the map would get used.

18. 8x

I might be a bit inocent but I think that if we had a bunch of good and balanced TDM maps, more or less like in alpha, ppl will play it more. As we don't have this good variety we play the same maps repeatedly, as each TDM round ends pretty fast.

19. good TDM maps are in general much harder to make because of boosts in vertical movement

20. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest