1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rapid Deathmatch

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Shadlington, Nov 1, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It also seems to happen far less often when I use windows (but still happens).
    The linux version has always been a little more problematic than the windows one though.

2. assimilate

assimilate Shipwright

Hey any idea why I'm banned from the team deathmatch server? I don't believe I've shown any unsportsman like conduct and I have not modded or cheated. I was wondering if the ban was only temporary, but its been near a week since I found out. I would really appreciate if someone could get back to me. If I was removed for a real reason I would accept the ban alot easier.

3. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Assimilate, if you honestly don't know why you got banned from a server, it's most likely due to 2 reasons: you got banned for a too high ping, possibly a ping spike. or you got banned for being AFK for over 15 minutes on the server. This means you did not get banned, but only kicked, but due to a bug in build 228, you can't re-join the server as soon as it resets.

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

The setting that allowed Rapid Deathmatch to function is broken.
    If I set unit count to 0 it now only lets 1 person play on each team (with 1 life) instead of allowing everyone on that team to have 1 life.

This server is disabled until that is resolved.

BlueLuigi and Noburu like this.
Mods: jackitch