1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Damn it, I thought this was a conversation about Sheogorath's Realm from The Elder Scrolls.

Canadian98, GloriousToast and Noburu like this.
  2. Haha, no it's actually about a very good game :) I still have some maxed characters there and still in dept of fitting all the stuff I find :/

3. TotalPotato

TotalPotato Haxor
    1. KRPG

I agree for what it is, its a very good game however it isn't a good time to join as it seems trading is frozen and loot soulbound (only you can pick it up) but it is a good time to get tier 5-8 loot without people ninjaing it.

4. I use Top tier items. Everything. Only.

5. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Ha i used to play this game i rage quit ever time fav class was archer.

6. Heh. My first and only ragequit was when I lost said 7/8 Preist. In the godlands. I didn't notice. I walked into a bunch of gods.

WALKED. INTO. A BUNCH. OF GODS.
    [​IMG]

hans_02, Wonkyth, Ruleral and 3 others like this.
  7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Happened to me more times than I can remember. I mostly played priest and have lost a minimum of 5-6 5/8 priests alone, a couple of of 7/8 as well. Shit really hurts and ultimately I eventually had to just give up.

8. hans_02

hans_02 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I used to play this game too but then I rage quit and now I'm back.

CrystalClear likes this.
  9. Knight walked across O2 today and came out with 40 hp! X3

Karpovich likes this.
  10. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Im going to play this game again soon... Unlock all characters and then leave the game once more:>:(::bird:

11. I just want to enjoy the knight lyf. Too bad I already invested in Priest tops.

12. I could do a giveaway to get rid of all these tops and on the meanwhile empty my vault.

hans_02 likes this.
  13. Blegh, I found this game to be lacking after a while. It attempts to evoke memories of the old bullet hell shooters, but it fell so flat in the end that I couldn't keep my interest piqued.

14. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Love realm of Mad God, I know people have quit because of lag :( but I don't see how this game lags. Also any fighting tips? I never can get past level 10

15. Avoid the bullets.

Wonkyth, Ruleral, Hella and 1 other person like this.
  16. Avoid the bullets that can cause most damage, taking some low hit bullets is bettar :)

17. gorilakingmk2000

gorilakingmk2000 Drill Rusher

• merged with the original RotMG thread and warned
    Hey, I'm kinda new to RotMG, I would like to meet anyone who plays STILL plays RotMG.

My username on is GorilaMK.

Hopefully one day we can start a new guild. (New guild only for people who play KAG)

If we meet, can I have some good knight stuff? If you don't mind.
    Comment below what server you would like to meet in.

18. RIP 6/8 archer, dbow, cbow, QOT, tops + exa def @Bigfateyedrake :/ only 3.7k fame gained.

hans_02 likes this.
  19. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Rage-envoking. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DODGE WHEN THE WORLD ISNT EVEN LOADING?!

20. No more trading fuck you kabam

Mods: BlueLuigi