1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

XD, I know I supplied for one of the biggest ammy/top sellers out there. :pP
    </br>--- merged: Jun 27, 2013 11:41 PM ---</br>
    Ya, Priest are easy mode. I used to play my 8/8 knight the most. I would rush trenches so that everyone could just spawn on me at the boss. Me and my friend JoshTG also used to chain stun oryx 2 all the time just me and him. Really fun, but so easy to lose a char without an ammy like that.

2. I finally managed to get my own Private RoTMG server workin! Oh god, love this :D

3. SeanAS

WOAH WOAH WOAH. How does that work? Like can I play on it? or something? Please reply this would be so fun and amazing :)))))

CrystalClear and Digger101 like this.
  4. It can work multiplayer and singleplayer. I just managed to get the singleplayer version of it working. It's not the latest version, but it's like 123.5.1 Not bad at all, having some fun stuff and you can make up all the items you want. Let me give you a small snapshot. Since it's like a private server it might encounter lag, bugs and glitches, but mostly it's very fun.
    [​IMG]

5. SeanAS

Oh man you have to get it so we can play, I would cry if you did. <3

CrystalClear likes this.
  6. I'll cry with you

7. I'd cry you a river. Really.

8. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

I haven't played this game in a while but it sounds like it has gotten much better.

9. UTs are SB :QQ:

10. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

No idea what you said haha maybe it has been longer than I thought.

CrystalClear likes this.
  11. Didn't TEEBQNE get banned for that? :3

12. Took away the quote

Corpse likes this.
  13. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

This game has lost its luster completely i went back to play around a bit and boy was i dissapointed...

• You can basically buy anything you want with real money now (ruins in-game economy)
    • There are stupid ass pets that let you solo anything
    • UTs are SOULBOUND DIGFSPJFGPSGFPSGHDPIAH WHY >:O
    • Since a almost year break all that has been added were pets (hate them) and 1 new shitty dungeon and event

14. UT were SB because of the dupers :bird: It came to the point where almost everyone has Cbows, Dblades, etc.

15. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

Any one know what wrong with the game now? cause some time yesterday this boss monster was at spawn and killed everyone, and that was there until about 11:30am-1:00pm today, and now i can't even log on it says; version loading error, retrying... , and it just keeps saying that :\ Anyone know whats wrong?

16. What do you use to play it?

17. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

Steam, but now it just seems to be offline? maybe update idk, i lost all my gear cause of that monster. And so did every one who got realm of the mad god.

18. What did you have?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2013 ---
    A hacker :/ hacked RotMG and killed thousands of people :bird: or something like that

19. Forums and game are down...

20. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ :bird: MUDDACLUCKINGHACKERSHALLDIEATHOUSANDDEATHS ugh hacker :\ that;
    I'll be able to tell you what i had after the site is back, i remember what my gear looked like but not what it was called.

uuhhhhhhhhhhh hackers >:L >:L >:L >:l hold on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    ...ok i feel better.......
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    nvm no i dont.....man if i lost everything in my bank i'll be pretty mad >:(

Mods: BlueLuigi