1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Some guy gained admin access, spawned epic dungeon bosses and O2s in the nexus.

2. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

Hmm, well lets hope they find out how the person did this and prevent it from happening in the future. :)

3. ^ Clearly it's a great game if everyone's lost everything because of one monster.

4. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

lol, its a good game, just that hacker possed me off

5. They dont have backups D:

6. bahahahahaha oh my god, seriously?

I played this game for like 5 hours and I'd still be pissed that I'd lost my items, let alone P2W nubs who've paid money for theirs

Digger101 likes this.
  7. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

lol i rage quit every time i reach level 20 then die xD (rage quit last about 5 minutes then i get back on)
    D: :QQ: hope my bank is safe ;-;
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2013, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2013 ---
    WOOOOOOOOOOW ???????????????????? i just logged on i have three charters and 2 are lvl 20????? and i have my gear back, and the other one has gear i never had : D :QQ: such nice people ;-; they did the same to my bros account he has more players and gear ;-;:heart:

EDIT : the spawn is MESSED UP there's random blocks the color changed it looks BAD :\
    ANOTHER EDIT : Banks safe :)
    NATE STOP MAKING EDIT'S : The web site is still down tho.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2013 ---
    You can read more about what happen Here http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?198879-Official-Realm-Update-(9-7-13) , This is the new forums they made.

Digger101 likes this.
  8. I went online tonight to see how my priest potion farmer was doing.

New patch sucks. Verifying accounts with email :/

[​IMG]

9. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

the spawn is like that because "oryx destroyed" it, when in reality it was a hacker who spawned o2 in nexus

CrystalClear likes this.
  10. Yeah. They need to cover it up with something.

11. Most people know it was a hacker

12. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

._. ................i need to stop dieing with 400 fame.......... and get better at this game.

13. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

you should just quit, its only getting worse

CrystalClear likes this.
  14. I only like it when I go solo...

15. natefred699

natefred699 Haxor

;-; but it's fun, and it doesnt bother me if die. Well im a little upset that i died but most of the time i kill myself : D i get upset when i die when i didn't mean to >.>
    I like going solo, I'm not much of a team person :\

16. I think he means private server

17. You think wrong..

18. Pshh hacker's make the game interesting. Without them the devs won't know what to patch. By the way, how does one play on a private server anyway?

19. I'm unsure if I may post it in here... How about everyone who wants to get info about playing in a private server will tell here and I will make a convo.

Mods: BlueLuigi