1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Lol, I'm si pro at this, red 29 stars :)

2. Teemey

Teemey Catapult Fodder

Lol, nice

3. Yea, check me out on realmeye, kinda nooby now thouhg

4. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I use to play ROTMG, then my acc got hacked and I lost all my 8/8's :(

5. SeanAS

SeanAS Meth Addict Donator
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Happens. That game is so unreliable, and like every other game they ruined it.

6. kabam ruined it, i loved that game, then they had to coem and decrease pot droppage, and soulbounded UT's and then just to earn money, started selling items in nexus

7. Hey! Is anyone still playing that game? I'm quite addicted to it, playing with a 6/8 assassin that has about 1150 base fame & same time farming pots for necro & archer.

Anyone knows how much are the steam skins?

8. I died on my 4/8 knight, so I quit. :x

9. 101i

I recently started getting back into it, however my progress was slowed because my 3/8 warrior with Dblade died + 4/8 sorc with UT set also died ;_;.
    As for the steam skins, I think they are unaccessible now.

10. hey, i ragequitted last month after a 5/8 trickster. i had sold everything to get enough pots to buy the weapons for it, and now im broke except for 3 def pots ;(.

11. jokeman8454

jokeman8454 Haxor

12. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i played it in the GOOD old days
    now you can spend $1000 to get the best stuff in the game
    and nobody trades anymore my old account was awesome and i didnt spend a single cent on it, but then i went into the godlands and got OWNED
    i dont play any more

Sir_Walter likes this.
  13. There are still quite a few people playing ROTMG

14. orange_otter_01

did you listen?
    i said nobody trades any more not nobody plays any more

15. *sighs* kabam took over, and now people and spending money to get good, instead of just getting gear by themselves. pros are jerks too, braggign about every little thing and calling everyone else noobs.

16. I must disagree with you in this point. The trading system works great as it used to, it's just the UTs that you can't sell. The recovery from duping & hackers is great. Prizes haven't changed much, kinda as they were about 3 years ago when i first made my account. The pet system makes the game more interesting. If you are hardworking & get a good pet, you may just solo any dungeon apart from epic ones with most classes.

101i likes this.
  17. -.- I was talking to Karp o:

18. orange_otter_01

fair enough
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 23, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 23, 2014 ---
    i have to agree

19. 101i

Trading still works fine, They hold a UT trading weekend occasionally anyway. Now UT's work they way they were meant to, hard to get (I ran >50 labs to get the last piece of my sorc set). I know I worked hard for my lv60 heal pet which cost me just over half my fame. Finally the other major change is removing Amulets of Resurrection, which were OP as knights ;).

20. I started using realmeye & sold like items worth 25 life pots a day, Potted my assassin to 8/8 & now on my way to maxing paladin, missing only 10 life pots. I don't have a good pet tho :( Been hunting for eggs for the last week. Realmeye trading system is just overpowered. I just couldn't play for like half a hour because I had to sell half of my 9 vaults.

101i likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi