1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Recolored armor and spawns

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by miniu, Aug 5, 2013.

1. miniu

miniu Haxor

Is this possible to use something another than KingDoms and use more collors ?
    How to make another than team 1 and 2 spawn place ?

2. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

No, it's not. Granted, some roleplay mods do include more then two kingdoms, but they use the default palette.

In other words: No, you can't recolor the teams. This used to be possible, back before MM and Geti changed the whole knight sprites and whatnot over from 'different sprites for each team' to 'color swap.'

3. miniu

miniu Haxor

4. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I don't know, I've only ever tried respriting the characters, heads, bombs, and arrows. I suppose to modify the spawn you just go over to the Tent sprites and modify them, but a fair warning: It's long. It's boring. It's not exactly easy, either, as if you're not good at spriting, it'll look like complete shit.

5. miniu

miniu Haxor

But they are spawning somewhere on KingDoms mod. How to change spawn place (still asking all the guys).

6. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

I have no bloody idea, because I've never played a server with the 'KingDoms' mod. In fact, I've never heard of such a mod.

Sorry.

7. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

All the sprites are blue team colour and the engine recolours them for team 2+. For changing the spawn location we created our own colour and png loader and then you can create spawns.