1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [REJECTED]Crow

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by Croco-Dile, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

Map name: Crow
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yep
    Special features: none ::(:
    Map: KROC_Crow.png
    Map name: KROCCO_Crow.png
    Preview:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

franek123 and Lava like this.
  2. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

I think the amount of gold in building zone should be reduced, also the island over the base maybe supporting siege spam on mid and therefore stales but it's not that bad. Except that looks really good to me.

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Again the signature at the bottom is not allowed for official server maps(sorry when i approved these maps i did them on a smartphone and probably didnt look aswell as i shouldve). Regardless the terrain seems like it could benefit whoever gets there the main issues i see with this map, minus the signature being obvious, is that there is so much gold at spawn that there is no point in going to mid for it, and that players cant move around freely at mid(if they take mid as knight they have to go through a water pool push forward and then run into a dirt tower). It could be intentional and might work, but have you considered that the map might be more fun/play out better if knights could slashjump onto those dirty island overhang thingies.

Anyway rejected for now either change the .png in the op with wwhat you see as fixes, or explain to me why my critique is lacking and ill reconsider my stance.