1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TDM [REJECTED] Ni's Water Cube

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by Ni, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Map name: Ni's Water Cube
    Gamemode: TDM
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features:
    • Nothing special
    Map:
    Ni's_WaterCube.png

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

[​IMG]

You can easily flood the map using those non-thick stone blocks right there (And very easily with kegs). Maybe could add a few extra spikes (Maybe one where i'm standing and one right behind me, and add that to the other side.)

I personally don't like water combat but this X shape seems like it'd be somewhat interesting and it doesn't take up too much of the map to bother me (That is until some crazy sadist pops open a block and fills the map with the blue menace.)

3. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Fixed
    Ni's_WaterCube.png
    @Eluded

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    an_obamanation likes this.
  4. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

Looks like a cool map! I will load it onto my TDM server and play it with a few people before giving proper feedback.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2017 ---
    So it's quite a fun map. But I think it's best as a 1v1 or 2v2 map. Playing this 5v5 is just too cramped. And all the water in the middle makes it quite slow to traverse. Sorry, but I don't think this one is a good fit for official servers because it's too small and cramped.

PUNK123, Ni and an_obamanation like this.