1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

By the way soldat, I haven't told them about how you tried to kick me for no reason at all, completely failed since I was admin and got kicked. I suppose you went from that server to another to try and kick Lireal?

I failed to get a screenshot, I was too busy trying to kick him since I was the target. I'll try and get proof, but Lireal also already said Soldat is a griefer, i'm adding to that. ^ hes also proven hes a troll with the words hes made. He's sedgewick.

Also King, I don't think i'm in authority, but i've been here long enough (post count notwithstanding, contrary has been here longer and has less posts) to at least be able to investigate why my own clan mates are under fire, who i've been playing with for weeks now, without having to ask permission of Geti, MM or poe. Not responding to half my post because you believe it is nonsense is avoiding it, but I can't deny you your opinion. Couple of things. You could easily post other things in the other forums, you're not restricted just because you can't play for more than an hour, or so you say. 20 minutes is easily enough to have some thoughts about the game and want to discuss. I only know one language, but I know it well enough to speak it fluently. I don't attempt to make smart comments in a language I don't even know, and come off looking silly for it. As for creating a half hour video, yes, please do so, before you can accuse people who have already established themselves in the community. That's just the way it works. You need solid proof, fair or unfair, the moderators will not ban a respected community member without it. So get to it if you really are telling the truth.

2. Hello, friends! It has been along time! I find it awfully disturbing that I am getting accused of all of this grief! why? I work a 9to5 job M-F so how can I possibly have time to be all of these people? come on guys not every griefer is BEAVERS.. Infact Id like to say that I'm getting help a lot of help, and its coming from with in this community but the names I wont give out, some of them are in the clans and some are regular casual players TMI? i think not , just letting you in on a little secret :) anyways Tata for now kids :) and remember UNCLE SEDGEWICK LOVES YOU :)

3. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

Uncle? Really?

4. Thorn

Thorn Guest

Creepy.

5. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

You spent over half an hour building ONE spike pit? Look, I think I have to agree with Valkyrie on this one that you weren't benefiting the team. A simple spike trap is fine, but adding layers hardly ever helps. What you sir were doing was MineCrafting. Sure, it looks cool, but they can build right over it, dig under it, or dig out of it in a matter of minutes.
    However, I don't think a votekick was necessary, Valkyrie. Let the guy have his overdone trap. You can kick people for teamkilling, votekick griefing, and ordinary griefing, as well as a few other reasons, but sadly MineCrafting isn't punishable.

In my opinion, I don't think this warrants any punishment. It was the first time I've ever seen Valkyrie kick someone wrongly, and I don't think it was intentional as a griefer move. Seems more like she was trying to remove someone she saw as not being beneficial to the team.

6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

What did I do wrong before? I can't remember any other incidents O.o Inb4 rage from king, Sorry man I didn't mean to kick you I will allow you to minecraft in KAG whenever you like.

7. EXACTLY VALKRIE ABUSES VOTEKICK AND I HAVE PROOF RIGHT HERE IN YOUR FACES

TIME : 12:04 PM
    WHERE : RUSSIAN TEST SERVER
    WHO: HA VALKRIE
    EVIDENCE: [​IMG]
    LOG:

[4441] Created netobject: netid 225 name netcontrols
    [4567] Created netobject: netid 228 name runner
    [4663] Created netobject: netid 229 name queue
    [4800] Created netobject: netid 230 name queue
    [4890] Created netobject: netid 231 name runner
    [5262] Vote started: Kick duy_kien1997?

Reason: Not speaking in teamchat and revealing everything he's doing

Casted by: [HA] Valkyrie
    [5749] Created netobject: netid 233 name runner
    [5870] Created netobject: netid 235 name runner
    [6286] Created netobject: netid 237 name runner
    [6867] Created netobject: netid 240 name runner
    [6878] Created netobject: netid 241 name runner
    [7566] Created netobject: netid 243 name runner
    [8364] Created netobject: netid 245 name runner
    [8749] Created netobject: netid 247 name runner
    [8992] Created netobject: netid 249 name runner
    [9745] Created netobject: netid 251 name egg
    [9839] Created netobject: netid 252 name runner
    [10224] Created netobject: netid 253 name egg
    [10362] Created netobject: netid 255 name runner
    [11051] Vote started: Kick duy_kien1997?

Reason: ASSHOLE WONT SPEAK IN TC

Casted by: [HA] Valkyrie
    [11856] Created netobject: netid 256 name egg
    [12206] Created netobject: netid 257 name egg
    [12323] Created netobject: netid 259 name runner

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE BUSTED BY SEDGEWICKBEAVERS? good?

8. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

LOL. As if anyone's gonna listen to this.

9. Nothing to listen to its solid proof if they choose to ignore it because of my rep then they are just helping fuck the player base even more not that I care LOL.

10. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

You obviously don't care, Lol. We don't need to be told that. Anyways, it's plenty easy to fake console logs, where's a screenshot of the console? Or of the actual votekick? All you're showing is a small section of the chat.

11. so guess i faked this too then right?

[​IMG]

rofl im obivously not going to past the whole fucking log because its big as hell with a bunch of stupid shit that doesnt matter

12. CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WIN HYPOCRITE OF THE YEAR AWARD OH!!! THE IRONY THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION !!!!

13. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Is it bad that I laughed

14. King

King Guest

If the player destroys other people's buildings - its a griefer.

Then you're just going to get ban.

This does not prove your legitimacy. I saw you 1st time in game.

You are already became a Sedgewick.

And you my dear prooved that you are griefer.

Play legit? Nice tale, but lies. I think he will.

Cool story bro! Too much lies in one post.

No, I just don't like bullies and people who stop me from playing.

You're so funny. First you stop people from playing and kick them out of the game. Then accuse them without evidence. Hehe: "Sorry I got angry and quit.". So you can blame half of the server. I hope now the admin sees what fruit are you.

Hey hey! I remember him too. ;-)

Yeah, what times were! Huge skybridges and three bombs for the Knight... I miss the early builds! ;-(

Yeah, sometimes I joined game and my name "King" turned into "King2". I hate thieves and griefers.

But there is something personal against me? Or just want to talk?

Soldat

I believe you! For some reason, every 2nd griefer has a [HA] in its nickname.

There are too many bad guys out of this team. And this liar can prove nothing.

So relax.

You failed to get a screenshot, but NOT failed to accused person.

This topic for screenshots, not for dreams about "who I would like to ban".

If it repeats - the new screenshots will appear necessarily.

You can believe.

Well... someone a little disturbed me. If you read my post.

You can be agreed with anyone. I'm not interested.

My experience suggests that it helps. But now's not about that, right?

Yea, let the guy build his traps and walls.

Map is so big - so much space for everyone! ;-)

It would be nice if these guys have sent their forces into something really important.

Unless it not sense of game? Can then not to play at all?

Or it will be simple everyone to respect each other and not to disturb to game?

It would be great! I also will try not to disturb you. ;-)

I hope we came to an agreement and no more misunderstandings.

SedgewickBeavers2011

Hi man! I wish that your computer has burned down. ;-)

15. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I never said they would take my own word as proof, I was merely putting it out there that I saw soldat doing that, and so did Lireal. You need much more proof to accuse an established community member. We only need screenshots of the votekick. You need more than that. While I didn't provide a screenshot, I plan to and also pointed out soldat's accusatory post which was riddled with insults. I think that's fair. Also leave your personal vendetta of HA members in the dust, because it will get you nowhere, no matter what you think of us.

16. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Sadly this is because griefers take on the [HA] clantag without actually BEING in the clan, because we're a big clan. I've counted maybe twenty non-members over my last 10 or so hours of play.

But anyways yeah, feel free to do all your fancy building and stuff, as long as it's not specifically outlawed in the server. There WILL be a creative mode in later builds. Word of advice, though. If you want to do 2D building THAT badly, go get Terraria. No offense.

17. King

King Guest

When will run under Linux, maybe.

But I also like the KAG, so I'm playing in it.

18. King

King Guest

Loki

I think you damaged head, or just a troll.

Also there is no sense to quote kilometer of text if you are not going to answer.
    And as you say essentially nothing, then it is better to not create posts, mr. troll.

19. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I think its a mix of random rage and stupidity rather than beavers. He seems too dedicated when beavers only gives 2 posts with bad grammar.
    Sadly there are some very annoying people in the world but not all of them are massive trolls

20. King

King Guest

Rainbows!

But where is rage, my dear? I just reported griefer - nothing more.

Rage and dirt comes from the teammates of this griefer.

Sadly there are some very annoying griefers in the game. But that is no reason to ignore these people and let them do whatever they want. I would look at your behavior and what would you do if after the next effort for the team some anonymous kick you out of the game. I don't think you have steel nerves, and after a couple of kicks you'd also written a complaint. So it may be no need to make hasty conclusions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.