1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thorn

Thorn Guest

A dev or admin would never ask for people's account info in open chat like this, either. So keep yourself safe.

EDIT: I've emailed Michal about this, but it around 3:00am over in Poland so we may not get a reponse for a while.

2. As I said previously my account was hacked as well I dont have anything to do with what is going on around here As I stopped grieving around a month ago. so please stop blaming me for all of this. I was also hacked and im not happy about it.

3. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

It's probably sedgewick beavers doing the hacking:

[​IMG]

Btw, this time you can just try to contact your local authorities. Griefing is something we couldn't stop, but hacking is illegal. And I doubt sedgewick was smart enough to use a proxy.

4. As i said my account was hacked Quimbo I have not grieved since before my resignation letter I STOPPED GRIEFING peroid. I was hacked just like all of you.

5. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

Of course... Do you think we are stupid? It's obviously you hacking people and that may have been a mistake. I suggest poe to contact local authorities.

6. The last time I Sedgewick played I gave my resignation letter me and Loki were getting along just fine same with overlord he even offered me a spot in [HA], then I could not log in for a few weeks and I saw that someone has been using my account as I finally either figured out my password or they restored my password back to normal my account was hacked something happened and im not enjoying this one bit.

7. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

Suuure... What a coincidence that EXACTLY the griefer got hacked by someone who continues griefing... LOL

You should learn to lie better!

8. I hope they do contact Authorities because they wont find me responsible for anything IE HACKING because I didn't do anything now if this was me before i stopped griefng I would take pride in something as such but I did nothing if the devs want to waste there time trying to find evidence against me well they are going to be looking the rest of their lives so go ahead and waste your time. Griefing yes I used to grief but did I hack anyones accounts simply no.

9. I will be leaving and never returning that is all. thanks for the good times while they lasted before my account got hacked to crap. I was a legit player while I could be. bye forever

<3 remember me

Sedgewick

10. Lirael

Lirael Guest

I know it's not you hacking, We understand you've griefed But I KNOW you haven't hacked because it's not what I would expect from you though you still spout a load of rubbish.

11. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

Quimbo, i suggest you change your passwords and such. i think your account has been hacked unless you really think goodie is god.

Asshole
    Griefing the base with bomb spam
    [EU] GamingCrew
    [​IMG]

anarukitutuki
    trying to collapse our tower
    [EU] GamingCrew
    [​IMG]

EDIT: SCREENS WHERE NOT WORKING, fixed it.

12. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i've seen him on the gc server saying this, you were aswell on but he just came on to say that and left right after, hes hacked 100%

13. Corleone

Corleone Guest

Guys, i think that the guy who is hacking is not Beaver. Griefing is simple, but hacking involve some skills, time and knowledge, generally something more than simple griefing ability.

14. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Well that's why I have a ten letter mix of numbers and letters!
    I was playing with Asshole before... He made a big hole with bombs but it was for a spiketrap... However he did live up to his name

15. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

My response:
    Cheers.

16. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

ATTENTION: MYSTERY SOLVED

I can confirm that noone has been hacked.
    There is a bug allowing users to impersonate other users, that is all.

No need to change passwords or anything like that - your accounts are all still fine (they have not been accessed or changed).

We have figured out the problem and will reveal all once poe fixes it.
    If you already know, please keep quiet about it till everything is good again.

17. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Yup, we stumbled upon it while searching for some solution.

BTW, I kill trolls with patience. :)

18. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Firstly, you did not get on fine with HA, so you're lying about that, which also means you have a guilty conscience, or you're lying about all of it. I'd say the latter.

Secondly, all you have to do is look at the users post count to know that they are your clones or your flunkies as several of them have posted on this page alone. It's only natural that after you grief so much and everyone reports you'd want to piss them off even more by "hacking". So give it up. I'm glad you're leaving, even though that's probably a lie too.

19. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Enjoy this image demonstrating the exploit in action.
    Note that I am NOT logged into MM's account, nor do I know what his password is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. King

King Guest

Russian moron and griefer that killing teammates by bombing and dropping stone blocks on them.

1. [Grom] Darkraven

2. Griefer - killing teammates on every server.

3. Russian KAG Server [testing].

4. Last time: 16:02 Moscow time - 10 min ago.

5. I don't have a screenshot, but I am 100% sure that many people have seen this shit.

Please help ban him - spoils the game!

Update: some new information.

Just a few times he kicked the players for no reason.

Last time: 16:21 Moscow time - 10 min ago.

Russian KAG Server [testing].

[​IMG]

He tried to kick the player with most kills. In the "reason" he wrote: "fucking schoolkids".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.