1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

No new fake accounts are being created but existing ones are still available.
    They will be deleted soon, don't worry.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Official Euro Server - 16:24

Joshua4222 - faked the HA banner and griefed under it a base, gC Monsteri has seen it.

alek - Speed hack, may another has seen it aswell cauze speedhack isnt easy to prove by only a screenshot.

3. XCalibur54

XCalibur54 Guest

Someone by the name of Beef was speedhacking a few minutes ago. No screenshot, but several others saw him.

4. Lirael

Lirael Guest

That was lag, Beef doesn't speedhack

5. XCalibur54

XCalibur54 Guest

I only saw him once before he left, and that must have been some pretty bad lag.

6. Beef

Beef Guest

This again? Eurgh, I'm going to have to stick to Euro servers in future. My ping was like 200 dude. You and another guy did accuse me in game, and I asked you what was the problem (because this happened yesterday too). You never told me! I could have explained it.

Lag works with you far less than it works against you. It was taking 5 slashes to kill a builder or an archer in that game for me for about half of it, so I just stuck to building for that. Went back to knighting, and didn't get any more complaints.

This must be frustrating for you, but imagine how it is for me. I like to think of myself as a fairly decent player, and I'd hate to think this is solely down to lag.

That makes it sound like I ran away after being accused! I was there for about an hour! If you have any more problems in game lemme know. I'll just stick to building during lag spikes.

rocker2 likes this.
  7. Lirael

Lirael Guest

Yeah, Monsteri tried saying I was lagging but my ping was 100...

8. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Loki, I asked Joshua nicely to remove the clantag, he has done so. He also asked how to join the clan, I told him he should post on the forum thread. Honestly, a little diplomacy never harms.

As for this darkwingduck someone just ban him.

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

right when i asked him ingame he left, so i didnt have his statement to that. would've sayd him to remove and if he would've done i wouldnt had to report anything ^^

10. Neat

Well did you ask nicely? He left as well but came back without the tag, cause he said he'd do it at the end of the round. I had screenshots in case he was lying about doing that, but he came back anyway.

11. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

I asked him nice yes, propably instead of leaving he had a disconect and didnt read it.

12. Neat

Fair enough.

13. Lirael

Lirael Guest

And since when did Loki ask nicely?

14. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

i dont see ironic, why youre saying something like that as you werent ingame when i asked that guy you cant know it, dont troll in my direction please.

15. Din182

Din182 Guest

I got kicked for the second time for no reason. So now I have to wait a day to play. This is also sort of a ban appeal.

1. [noobs] Mr Epic Noober
    2. got me kicked for destroying the stuff he was trapping me with. I was trying to get out of a pit, and he kept covering it. He then said I was griefing and got me kicked.
    3. MC Steamed [255 slot]
    4. 5:20 Mountain times
    5. Only proof is that I got kicked.

16. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

Name:[YB] Testojack
    Remove his account =

Reason: [120556] Vote sent for : Kick Im a Turtle?

Reason: WELL KNOW DICK SUCKING FAGGOT HA FAGGOT CLAN LOVING NIGGER

Casted by: [YB] Testojack <votes 1/3>
    [120720] * Vote passed for: Im a Turtle by 3 players
    [120720] DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER
    [120720] *Restarting Map*
    [120720] *Restarting Map*
    [120720] You have been voted off this server.
    [120720] Master authentication failed : you are banned
    If this is your first ban it will expire in 10 minutes
    if not wait at least 1 day.
    [120720] *Match Ended*

I wont let this stand. This fool has been doing this to me and many others for the past week.
    This is the same dude who hacked into unwounded's and a bunch of other accounts a few days ago. And cant the devs track these bastards? because my friend wont play this game until these random kickers stop. That was a month ago :(

17. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Whoot YB is being impersonated now. I feel like we have validity as a clan.

rocker2 likes this.
  18. Mordred

Mordred Guest

Lol. I bet J4son's hoping someone impersonates Maui Wowie.

19. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Lol. You alone give your clan validity, Contrary :P

20. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Aw thanks sweetie. <3

Even though I don't have a code I'm hoping premium servers come up soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.