1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Look who I caught. :)

1. BEAVERSWICK
    2. Griefing (spamming stone blocks on his main tent, repeatedly shooting a catapult at his own base, putting unnecesary catapult blocks all around his team's base), insulting other players when they question his actions, abusing the votekick. Just about anything you can do wrong.
    3. Europe-based servers, not sure which.
    4. 30.07 2:12AM and 6:56PM CET.
    5. Many witnesses + 2 vids. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LXQ9XUK8 - this one shows him spamming stone block around his base. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1CMXH1CL - BEAVERSWICK rejoins (he left earlier to avoid a votekick for griefing), I follow him to record him, doing nothing besides that. After a (long) while he casts a vote to kick me with an interesting reason. You can see how the base is filled with his catapult blocks as well.

2. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Goodie-speedhacking!

Deox88-speedhacking!

HA1TER-awsome man!

MM-really wants my money!FIGHT NAO!

Geti-my boyfriend :*

Everyone else who post anything about my post-my gay lovers!

3. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that BEAVERSWICK is using the SWAG clantag in the first video. And he isn't in SWAG obviously, just tarnishing their name. (thanks for reminding me illu)

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Yay, kick his ass! I hope he bought himself a Gold membership.

5. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Just got kicked from J4son's server by DarthVader with a reason "IT'S BEAVER GRIEFER ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT". Happened after I asked two guys who started rebuilding (ruining) my self-made big tower to stop. This game is becoming unplayable for me, since I've been actively reporting abusers I seem to have become their enemy.

6. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4686/kag2011080101443911.jpg

A screenshot of chat before I got kicked. Doesn't proove much. I guess KorJax could be my witness if he was on forums. The archer's post I was reffering to is the one with the roof - I built it without it (I don't think I have to explain that issue ;)). The other guy was placing catapult blocks on the tower's ground level. I'm pretty sure it was BEAVERSWICK on his new account - DarthVader, trying to exploit the background block removal bug and make the tower collapse.

7. Donfuy

Donfuy Guest

Kicked out of J4son's server by DarthVader too. Isn't the first time it happens, but this time, since J4son's server's the only one with enough people for the game to be enjoyable, it really pissed me off. I was very, very far away from the main base, fighting against blues.

Sadly, I don't have a screenshot, since it all happened so fast.

8. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

I was just on a server, and thorn was a VERY good team player with me when he suddenly got a votekick on him, he was on the front-line attacking the enemy's with me too!

9. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

After I got kicked once again, I joined the 2nd server on the list. That server was actually full of people who got votekicked from J4son's with fake reasons. The names casting the votes were DarthVader and JusticeForKaylee.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WXBRKNQ2 - removes any doubt that it's still beaver.

I don't want to give that excuse of a person any more attention, which he so desperatly yearns for. Just ip ban him for life and let him be forgotten. He's basically breaking the game right now.

EDIT
    Here's KorJax, just noticed his thread - http://kagforum.com/viewtopic.php?pid=7307#p7307

10. Thorn

Thorn Guest

It has been revealed that "DarthVader", "DukeNukem", "JusticeForKaylee", and "JusticeForCaylee" are all Sedgewick in disguise. And yeah, I was kicked by "JusticeforCaylee". I documented this in the other thread: http://kagforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=585&p=2 post #55.

But to re-iterate, he camped out on J4son's server switching aliases and griefkicking as many people as he could, and then went to the next server (Dethchickin's) to gloat at us.

[​IMG]

This was at 4:00am Greenwich time.

BTW: Unwoundpath, thanks for the support. :}

11. J4son

J4son Guest

I recognized this issue 15-30 minutes after it was really going on. In the mean time, I've reduced voteban times to 5 minutes to allow people who read this and dedicated players a chance to get back on while still being an effective tool to deter griefing kids who most likely won't reconnect again after a 5 or 30 minute ban.

Also, I've documented their names and I'll be on the look out for them.

If you want to be the coolest cat around and do a supreme problem player report, hit home (opens console) and type \players. Then take the number (usually 2-4 digits, depending) next to their name and put it up on the forum for all server owners to see and add to their preset ban list. [:

12. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

J4son - How many folks have rcon on your server?
    Sounds like you might need someone in the EU with it to cover the time you're sleeping.

13. Bene

Bene Guest

Just right now I joined GC Euro Server. There was a hole under the red spawn and toxifatalzero diggin it deeper. When he saw me he made a way out, asked who did this and I said I think it was him and he's done shit before. I told him I reported him already. Only after that he accused me of digging the hole and casted a vote against me that passed with two votes.
    You can't do anything about this when you just joined even when you are a regular player that knows the names of griefers. This should change.

14. lehoon

lehoon Guest

1. What was the players name?: M M (With a space in between)
    2. What did the player do? Vote kicks me for "Griefing". This has happened twice already in the last two days. I call him out as the "fake MM" of which he denies. And of course, when the voting option goes up, naturally, people press F12 rather than justifying the action themselves.
    3. In what server? MediaVida.com
    4. In what time? Roughly 1:55 P.M. Central time (US).

15. lehoon

lehoon Guest

Same thing just happened to me again, by M M. Roughly 4:15 P.M. Central time
    Server: MediaVida.com

I've heard he is the same person as Sedgewich Beverage. He's a known griefer for the last 2 months.

I'll try to get a screen next time. Seems like F12 is an automatic response for most players.

16. devbug

devbug Guest

17. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

18. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Beaver got another account, just so you know he'll probably never get bored of this. Didn't bother to get the name, can't see the point. I'd buy premium if you offered anything to stop this.

19. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Banned goodie, DarthVader etc.

@czubai: the whole point of buying premium is you get away from the griefers because we'll ban anyone griefing -> they'd have to keep buying accounts to be very effective -> there's an actual cost to them.

20. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Geti,please,ban this guy,he was in action today,see the score,you will know...
    [​IMG]

As soon as he got kicked,this guy voted me out for no reason...
    [​IMG]

EDIT:He just moved to another server,already had a friend (rezak)was waiting for him i guess...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    ADD 21jumpstreet on ban list!Voting good players out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.