1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

I can back this up. He got me as well. I find it sad that people just hit F12 immediately. HANNAHMONTANA and DukeNukem are also obvious Beaver clones. However Loki, how about instead of raging, you post a daily list of Beaver clones or something, with evidence? Rather than posting every 5 seconds, like other people have said.

I threatened "TestoJack" (Beaver, Lol) with an IP track and DDoS after he said "you're on my list, hope you enjoy not playing :)", then he spouted sarcastic nonsense, wussed out, and quit after votekicking me. Sorry, no screeny; had no time before he got me kicked. Again, it's sad that anyone hit F12 after he said THAT :<

Also, I've already bought the game. It's a great game, and I'd rather appreciate the game than hate the players. Trolls don't scare me, I massacre trolls :D

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

It's entirely possible that he has a bunch of cronies helping him, or at least one proper account where he plays legitimately and waits for the vote-kick. We need to get A: vote-caster put down in the chat box so there's always a way to know who casted the vote and B: type in a chat command to see who voted on the person. You might be able to spot people who vote on the innocent people over and over and try and identify drones.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I can back Loki up, and Illu wait till it happens to you. You don't understand Loki is being kicked for no reason you wouldn't want that to happen to yourself so why complain about Loki reporting an idiot? Please either leave Loki alone or GTFO this thread.

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You clearly don't understand trolls Lireal.
    Loki is going about it all wrong.
    The reporting isn't a problem, its the way he does it.

5. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

Look at your little black screen!Or log...You will see the name of the one who tried to kick you...No need to remember!

6. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Yes, you did. And it seems like you have accepted it now by yourself because you deleted those whining posts.
    But let's end this discourse now. With the next build things may look different.

7. XCalibur54

XCalibur54 Guest

The latest beaver username is mastadon. He just tore down our main base. We kicked him, but it was too late.

8. XCalibur54

XCalibur54 Guest

I was there and I can confirm everything you said as true. I'm pretty sure mastadon and mastodon are two different accounts.

(don't worry t0rchic, we still won! :))

9. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

Torchic got kicked... AGAIN... not sure if he caught it so....

[​IMG]

This is to show I'm pretty sure it was ninetailors.

10. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

OMG!!! I joined again after... and this...DARN didn't get a pic again, but I got kicked.

11. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

12. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

"Who did you get kicked by?"
    "don't know"
    Isn't it obvious?~ Lol.

13. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

I meant his name ATM silly :P.

14. Bene

Bene Guest

I think "I'm a turtle" got kicked too in that game from a vote casted by Monkey D Luffy

15. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

Thank you, it was easy.

16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well obviously I was there. I can vouch for torchic.

17. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Lolyeah. You're like the only one who was chatting on the screenshots.

18. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

How about instead of rcon we get a whitelist? Then we can recruit on other servers and all members are added to the list, and only our members can pla- derp we'd need more members.

19. Jagr

Jagr Guest

Rothchild is going around griefing; when someone notices and calls a vote, he quits or switches teams, then returns later and calls for a vote to boot the player that originally spotted him griefing. He's done this to me twice. I know this was reported a few posts above, but I had to vent my frustration.

20. Jagr

Jagr Guest

Well that's quite annoying of him. Since I was booted from the only server with players, I'm wondering how long it takes til I can get back on that server? Or do I need to talk to mods first?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.