1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

It takes 30 minutes or until the next match.

2. Jagr

Jagr Guest

Okie doke thanks

3. Marko

Marko Guest

[​IMG] epic lols

4. Hedgen

Hedgen Guest

You mean like those enemy team members who keep running up and suicide bombing the walls? :D (first thing I thought of when i read the suicide bomber terrorist thing :P)

Also hi :D torchic made me register <3< >3> (Well not really but I wanted to register so I could reply to her message :D)

I also vouch for torchic, I was in the room when she kept getting votekicked :(

5. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

You see me get votekicked all the time .-. It doesn't really bug me much, but I wish there were more active players so getting kicked once didn't mean play with 4 people.

6. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

7. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Lol. Money's never something you can complain about XD

8. Hedgen

Hedgen Guest

Yes, yes I do, I wish he wasn't such a lifeless son of a-well you get my point <3< I wish he would stop votekicking you because of how pro you are because he is afraid you will shoot an arrow straight up and kill him :P

9. Hedgen

Hedgen Guest

If only Lulzsec would take requests to hack individual people we could send them his IP... ;o *evil plot face go~*

And I like how we are talking on here yet we have MSN/youknowtheothersite ;P

10. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

More proof for this guy.

[​IMG]

11. lehoon

lehoon Guest

You guys need to post somewhere else. Leave this forum for reporting player incidents only.

(More directed at Loki and t0rchic)

12. HA1TER

HA1TER Shopkeep Stealer

+1 to lehhon.Loki,start your own thread;"Loki vs BEAVER" and post your stories there!I tell you that whit a good intention!You will just get flamed here and someone will put your di** in a Cola can and leave it on sun until it falls off!Take care!

13. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Yup same here did it to me I didn't even get chance to tell them F11 :( I'm getting annoyed now it's hit me aswell.

14. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Server_log_bot and klukluxgrief are some other names of beavers I have found after being kicked by them. Something really needs to be done about this griefing situation. And not something that requires payment because I have no way of paying online though i would gladly pay 9 bucks for the gold membership.

15. lehoon

lehoon Guest

[​IMG]

KeeganRathcamp is Beaver

16. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

KeeganRathcamp (as already mentioned)
    [​IMG]
    EdCorney
    [​IMG]

Spamming bombs in base in GamingCrew and TerraC00p

17. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I remember someone mentioning something about starting up a griefing community. All these people might not just be sedge, just tossing that out there.

Though like I said, I only remember someone mentioning it, not someone showing me one. Might just be a rumor.

18. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

ctake

another bomb spamming griefer

terrac00p australian server

[​IMG]

19. saniblues

KluKlu? That's goodie. I don't know all of their alt accounts, just the ones they use to talk to me with when I catch them in small games.

Which hasn't been often since I haven't played in a couple days.

20. saniblues

Oh right

Apparently he's a griefer because he got banned for talking to Sedge or something, that's what he told me anyway

*which is why he griefs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.