1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

report (?) of a griefer

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by FlameHaze3, Nov 9, 2013.

1. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Long story short, since I'm only posting this once, and I couldnt find the report section, this BlindxLegacy guy and a few of the steam punks from the coming wave of scum that is infesting KAG as we speak decided it was a cool idea to grief, and admit it to everyone, ruining the match, just so he could rouse a comment or 2 from Kedrem and I. As there is clear evidence as he personally admits to the problem, I propose a ban of sorts. If anything, the devs need to crack down on this now, or the game will start to die. The community can only do so much without any actual punishments taken. So please follow through.
    http://i.imgur.com/vL2YLe1.png

I don't use forums anymore, but I felt the need to come on and show just a glimpse into some of the chaos spreading in KAg servers since steam merge, and believe me, I know you must be having a hard time with everything as is, but surely banning someone who admits to hurting the community and or ruining the experience, thereby breaking the terms of agreement, is not out of the question.

-From the long-standing member of KAG, FlameHaze3

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

yes indeed. flamehaze is correct about what hes saying this guy was having a stupid argument with me and he decided once i muted him to grief the team to try to get under my skin. he admits to doing this in the picture flamehaze put in the form of an imgur.it would be good for some action to be taken because this guy was just here to troll and ruin a game.

FlameHaze3 likes this.
  3. moved both posts to a slightly more relevant part of the forum.

please at least make an effort to browse boards

FlameHaze3 likes this.