1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Important Report thread

Discussion in 'Groups' started by king-george, Sep 6, 2015.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Report people here. Please use this form:
    Code:
    Username:
    ( Text )
    -
    Reason:
    ( Text )
    -
    Evidence:
    ( Text )
    -
    Extra notes:
    ( Text )
    -
    Chat logs is not sufficient enough evidence. You need at least two screenshots. If you report a person with a video, then there is a higher chance that person will be apprehended.

2. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Alright so Barsuk said I should just report the angry guy from my post in the mod apps, so here's his stuff:
    • todd_summerwind_roll
    • Basically he got crazy ragey and started attacking me/being a jerk to other players after he got kicked out of/ended an rp we were both in, and I vote skipped map on his creation. (see post in mod apps)
    Alright, well this is dicey, because I have some screenshots, but they really don't show much. I'll post them anyway.
    • First one shows him killing me, you can see his current name and full username. You can also see that he's smiling at getting revenge and that I was builder.
    • Second also shows him trying to kill me, this time with a keg. There is another player behind him who was trying to pickaxe him and steal the keg. You can also see in the chat that I'd listed some reasons why there shouldn't be fighting on the server.
    • Third one is after I got back from being ping kicked, and I'm still not quite sure what was going on, but I think the knight and archer on either side of todd were trying to kill him to get back at him for dropping kegs. It looked like he was dropping them on the gold, which did nothing, but they were still mad, so not quite sure about that.
    Personally, I wouldn't perma ban him, and the time is past for a day or hour ban, so I'm not sure what good this is gonna do, I guess just put him on your radar.

Attached Files:

3. Bint

Bint Haxor

I recognise his name, probably banned him from sopranos. I will be watching him >:J

4. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

We'r will seek out him, he will probably getting permaban for behaving that again/even worse

5. Bint

Bint Haxor

Saw him yesterday and the day before, seems alright just gets carried away sometimes.

Edit: NotRalph probably needs a perma, he only ever pisses about and blatantly rks

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  6. Osmal

Osmal Bison Rider Donator

Meh maybe its time to actually report people

https://youtu.be/8qUc0E3uWyI
    Pqlapqla2488
    His name is something like "blabla dank meme blabla"

Started randomly attacking while I tried to teach deynarde some bucketing. Just kept on doing it. Happened today.

https://youtu.be/K_HCcPxr-D8

A couple days back, I had built a large wooden cabin. InuYasha first tried to burn it, but he hit the cross I had built next to the cabin. Then he went to the right, where I cant see, and ignited the grass in front of doors with fire arrow. InuYasha switched to builder and came to my hut like "wow its burning too bad =(" The cabin burnt down. Meanwhile rosaariovaldo attacked me continuously and built shit inside my house. Afterwards (video), they both started raping me although I asked many times to stop.
    Also not the first time these gentlemen are acting like total dicks in this server, what I've seen.

[​IMG]

7. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright

Yea, InuYasha is weird. Guy friended me when we were on the server not even doing anything together, so I was like whatever and accepted, then he immediately tried a voice chat and I was like, "lol, no". That's just creepy:huh?:, proceeded to unfriend him. Part of the time he seems okā€¦but Ive also witnessed him doing shit like dropping rafts on peeps, spamming crates, stomping on people until they're one health, healing them, then repeating (I don't care if it isn't actually killing, that shit is damn annoying:>:(:).

8. Osmal

https://youtu.be/wVfdgUVlsm4

Leafyleaflet and TerrariaTerrier messing around. Constant RK, grief. Really annoying.
    I was trying to build a dungeon with Metaphoenix.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  9. BarsukEughen555

Accepted, they both get a permaban if they will repeat this, yet a dayban.
    Same applise to InuYasha.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2015 ---
    Banned.

10. Osmal

https://youtu.be/TfonA7otWRo

Heres the dank meme dude doing it again.

Edit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTDjZhDCWIk&feature=youtu.be
    Pixssell and Choper (idk the account names) crushed one of my buildings with warboat. I was like what the hell, then they started dropping bombs on the town I was building. After this, endless necromancer spam although I asked to stop. Then when I start killing the necro spawners, they kick me out.

Fun

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  11. BarsukEughen555

The guy from first video will be banned
    From 2nd video - Pixssell told you spawned those too
    The griefing is forbdden, and the video shows griefing, so ban will be provided, but some explaining on why they told it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2015 ---
    Just got no shit of whatever is this truth or not .n.
    I actually beleive you both, still Im on your side yet ;o

12. XXXSCOPE_MASTERXXX

XXXSCOPE_MASTERXXX Builder Stabber

I was told to post here if I had any issues in Sandbox reborn.

Basically somebody named 'Buttsprinkles_Mcgee' constantly tried griefing a structure that I had made, although I had given him a warning the first time he continued to grief. 2016-01-13_00006.jpg

Attached Files:

13. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright

By the chat, this happened when at least two admins were on...did you make them aware of the situation as it was happening?

14. king-george

Next time, if something happens then please write @ in front of a message so that admins may see it

15. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

They where both afk, so I told him to take pictures.

16. king-george

Ah, I was on? Yeah I think I was afk. Anyways, I will ban him then.

17. XXXSCOPE_MASTERXXX

XXXSCOPE_MASTERXXX Builder Stabber

Kag name = iron iron Dude Username = Iron Dude

He was griefing my structure and randomly killing me.
    There was no admin in-game at the time.

Attached Files:

18. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright

Gotta say looks like you have a case to me

19. JaytleBee

JaytleBee Ballista Bolt Thrower

Iron Dude is not a valid username, you mean Iron_Dude or Iron-Dude or something?

20. BarsukEughen555

His ingame name is Iron_Dude, shown up name is Iron Iron Dude, I think
    Met same person today^