1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Request] Darkness Lantern

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Kovett, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I would like to request a lantern that emits darkness, preferably during the day (if its possible).
    I have tried, but don't know how, if anyone could figure out how and inform me or simply give me the .config file, that would be awesome!

I would like to add this to -Tj-'s Zombies Server...

Kind Regards,
    Soulrealm :D

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Asked Geti, he said it isn't possible because lighting is
    Code:
    <Geti> its not alpha blended, its additive blended
    basically not possible to create darkness.

soulrealm likes this.
  3. Dovydas

Dovydas Shopkeep Stealer

I am quite sure this is not possible, because of how lighting is rendered. Correct me if I am wrong though. But this would be a cool idea

4. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

I mean can you try do radious on "-", or do dark color, if this dont work- this is uncanable.

5. miniu

miniu Haxor

I think it is possible. What if you will edit normal lantern and give it black color ?

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Gofio likes this.