1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Request] - Maps for KOD

Discussion in 'Requests' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 10, 2015.

1. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hey guys n gals,

I need some maps for my gametype, KOD. Some examples have been attached, but basically I'm looking for some small maps with some structures to either defend or fortify. They'll need some roof coverage from gregs.

Feel free to throw up anything you might've already made, I can do the specifics, such as placing gunshops and such but please not I may end up editing your maps slightly to fit the gametype more. Of course, all credit will still be given and kaizokuroof will be a happy man.

TowerofGod.png Castle.png LastStand.png Getiz.png tj_zs1.png

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Like so, i was playing it before, its a good mode, a little laggy for me (because its not eu), But its still bloody fun to play <3

anyway, when i get back tomorrow, i can try and make some maps.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

[​IMG] quick one, smaller structures than usual to see how it goes

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thanks pal that'd be nice, I'm working on separate gunshops that you need to unlock as the match goes on, so more smaller structures would be nice, or smaller structures and large structures, but essentially enough to cater for about 5 unlockable gunshops.

Cheers Geti, much appreciated !

5. kaizokuroof

Awesome, thanks a lot ^^ I'll add in the shops and we'll see how it plays out tomorrow or so

6. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

I randomly came across this and decided to make a map for it, the map I made is an old 4 story building along with some more tiny structures, hope you like it! ::D:
    The map:
    LKBS KODzs.png LKBS KODzs.png
    This version includes a red rectangle of where I thought the 5 Gun shops should go:
    LKBS KODzsWorkShopPlacement.png LKBS KODzsWorkShopPlacement.png