1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Retro World War One Texture Pack

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by popowitz, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Richtofen115, two things you should know:

1. Seeing as the last reply in this topic was two months ago, it's safe to say that this texture pack is outdated and will no longer work in the current build, because of the new hats and stuff.

2. To find the game directory on Vista, right click on the shortcut you use to launch the game and select "Open File Location", then go to the Base folder, and then the Sprites folder inside that.

inactive_account likes this.
  2. Nefrylion

Nefrylion Shopkeep Stealer

Sorry for diggin it out but i have question it is possible to remake this to work with new version of kag? i Like that Texture mod i try to remake it but it's hard for my... :(

3. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It's possible, but you'd need to find the right spriter to do it. You could ask another texture artist through a Conversation, though they might find it rude, so be wary. Other than that, it's safe to say that as Popowitz has only 7 posts on the forums since he joined last September that you won't get a response from him.

Noburu likes this.
  4. popowitz

popowitz Catapult Fodder

I am not dead but almost dead. I work a lot with my studies. I will try to follow this discussion anyway. And I will try to revive this texture pack.

5. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

I guess i could re-do this (WW1 character sheets) again, but i have a plethora of other projects to work on such as the Warcraft 2 pack. I'll see if i can do it sometime this month, if i can't, well the ideas up there for any other spriter that wants to try.

Noburu likes this.
  6. Nefrylion

wow... nice :) thanks for reply :)

7. Retsch

Retsch Shopkeep Stealer

Update this please?

8. Nefrylion

when will be Balistats it can be changed into 75mm Cannon :P Nazi-Zombies vs WW1 team :P

9. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

Will update soon, maybe in the summer when more updates come out and hopefully the new sprite sheet format for knights comes out.

The Nazi Zombie vs WW1 team is actually a very good idea, i'll do that soon.

10. Nefrylion

hmm Z-Knight as a Waffen-SS trooper Zombie as a wehrmacht Skeleton as a Volksturmm?

11. xioxio128

xioxio128 Shark Slayer

The frenchies pack wont replace the charactor i see it in directory but when i play it doesnt show.
    :huh?: