1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rogue grammar nazi Reports

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Sir_Walter, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Post here if you see anyone pointing out grammar in normal threads, or "using their command of the English language to be condescending towards others" (-FBB). Then our friendly overlord will sort them out. @FuzzyBlueBaron

2. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I'm under the impression that everyone active who is in this group is already reading every single post in the forums. Would this be for less promeinent place like profiles or am I dilusional?

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I don't read everything; only those things that I need to read or the few thread I can find time to look at in between the rest of life. So yes, please feel free to report stuff here for me.

4. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

You are delusional, but some people have lives. Also, nice typos ya got there

Edit: hypocrisy ftw

5. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

[color="#0000ff]Phonef orbbest method of forum aƧces![/color