1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Roleplay] [IC]

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by The_Khan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm going to stand at the side of the obvious crowd, to the left, and just wait and listen. Provided the left isn't a cliff or other hazard, in which case I'll go to the right. :P

2. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I say to the man asking about a ranger"but don't get them now something big is happening so get them after".

(honey and COFFEE).

3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I'll Wait with you, then lets go to the "tavern" K? Ill invite... Its on me :D

4. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I'm gonna go make my own roleplay

5. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hella: You walk along the edge of the crowd moving to the left side of the Town Square. The market stalls are all still there, you can have a look around to see what's for sale.

lukepop and superblackcat: After you two finish talking you both head along the street further and further to the Town Square. When you arrive you see that all of the stalls are still there. It's very crouded with lots of people standing around. There is one big building across the other side of the Town Square with lots of banners and flags hanging off of it.

7. Hella

If there is a stall selling fruit, then I'd like to buy an apple. I'd also like to ask the merchant at the stall if he knows what time the king is going to be giving his audience, and why the hell the king is in Wyre when it's only real value is that it produces a bit of wood.

8. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hella: Yes, there are two stalls, one sells Apples and Oranges and the other one sells Apples, Pears and... some unknown fruit that you don't recognizing. Which stall do you wish to buy fruit from?

9. Hella

Let's check out the one with the awkward fruit. Does he know what it is?

10. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Correction A LOT of wood.

11. feet

feet Bison Rider

I buy an apple for breakfast and wait for the announcement

12. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Hella: You walk over to the stall with the strange fruit andask the owner what it is. He replies and says "It's a Mango (:p), from across the ocean a bit apparently, got a small supply yesterday, these are the last ones. They sure do sell quick, you want to buy one? They're 1 silver each, I know that's expansive for fruit but a considerable price for where it came from."

feet: You go over to the closest fruit stall you can see and it just happens to be the same one that Hella is at. What a coincidence. ;)

13. Hella

"Ah, mangoes! They're a bit smaller than the ones they sell at the at the ports, but I guess the larger ones sell faster. I'll be glad to take one of your hands, I haven't tasted a mango for what must be a year now."

And then I give him the silver.

14. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

BLAH BLAH BLAH... I talk to lp about archer business and the army and crap :P Could you fill us in about these stuff Khan?

15. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

Yeah could you plz?:QQ:

16. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(OK, I'll do it this afternoon when I get back from school. It will go on the OOC thread.)

EDIT: I mentioned before that yo all have a certain amount of money didn't I, well I only just remembered. I'll be posting how much money each of you have on the OOC thread.

17. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I decide that Nothing is happening of my interest so I go to look for a job of a hunter, or mercenary

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(Just a suggestion for people wanting a job, putting a poster on the city notice board might help.;) It's next to the front gate, maybe you can go do it after the announcement. (You will need ink, paper and a quill which you can get from a general store. A travel/water proof inkwell might be a good idea.))

19. feet

feet Bison Rider

Screw the mango, apples (I presume) are cheaper. Or I'll get a pear. Whichever's cheaper.

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I decide to go get some ink, paper, a quill and a water proof inkwell from the general store to put up a poster saying ''Survivalist Mercenary for hire''
    </br>--- merged: Jul 4, 2012 10:45 AM ---</br>
    (Ummm isnt Mangos and stuff like that from South America[remember this is Medieval time])